**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

VERSUS CRYSTAL, ROTATION TIPS

VERSUS CRYSTAL 9 out of 10 spins get a Battle Chip or Gold.

Please teach me some tips to get something better than just Battle Chip or Gold.

Comments

• roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    edited July 2018
    Versus crystal? You must mean arena crystal? If that’s the case then it’s often golds as units is more rare than gold is. But if you have for example 100,000 battlechips then that’s likely give you around 200-250 units or little more when converting it to arena crystals :)
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    No. They are talking about the 1 vs. 1 crystal.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Doesn't matter how you Spin or Open. One at a time, or in groups. It's all just RNG. You take what falls.
  • 玩玩玩家玩玩玩家 Posts: 441
    if
    Doesn't matter how you Spin or Open. One at a time, or in groups. It's all just RNG. You take what falls.

What is RNG ?
    roberto94 wrote: »
    Versus crystal? You must mean arena crystal? If that’s the case then it’s often golds as units is more rare than gold is. But if you have for example 100,000 battlechips then that’s likely give you around 200-250 units or little more when converting it to arena crystals :)

Yes, the 1 vs 1 Arena Crystal.

Battle Chips or Gold, so boring.
    if

What is RNG ?

RNG stand for Random Number Generator. For the most part, what it means is that the items that you receive from a Crystal are totally random, and there are no tips or tricks to change what you might receive. The Prize you win is determine when you load the Crystal into the Opener, so it will not change depending on when you tap, or if you spin the crystal vs hitting the Open Button.

If you're interested in getting some "better" rewards, I think many Summoners would agree on moving your focus to the 3v3 Arenas, and using the Battle chips to open Arena Crystals. The usual reward from these are Gold, but you have a chance at Units, Energy Refills, and even a 3-Star or 4-Star Punisher (though he is VERY rare)! You'll also gain rewards from Milestones as you gain more and more points that will help you grow your Roster and Account!

CRYSTAL ROTATION is RNG, thank you so much !!!

Now i know, is not under my control at all.
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    As for tips I can give a few.
    The 1 vs 1 arena is best for stacking up a lot of crystals to go twords your weekly s.a score as those are still classified as arena crystals.
    For 3 vs 3 arenas there is a few tips here. Some days will be better than others. Don't always do the same amount of crystals at once like one at a time or 10 at a time. Be random just like the rng. Try a rotation of 1 crystal, 5 crystals, 3 crystals, 2 crystals, 1 crystal, 10 crystals. I have had far better luck pulling units and 3* punisher from basic arena crystals that way than 10 every time. If you are uncollected you will have the ability to do uncollected arena crystals but 99% of the time those only give gold. If you are trying for energy refills well bad news because those are 75% more rare than a 3* punisher. I've pulled 3 in the last 3 years.
    If you are a new player don't focus solely on trying to get the basic champ in the 3 vs 3 arena, just focus on the milestones for the gold, units, arena boosts and phc. It will get very exhausting opening up a 2* champ 99.9% of the time but over time you will max Sig your 2 star champs so every dupe is 110 3* shards which add up fast and then your 3* will be the same way giving you 4* shards and so on. If you need help building your winstreak there is many tutorials about how to do so without burning units or money.
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    edited July 2018
    I am surprised on no one mentioned to the poster that being uncollected is better....yes you can become uncollected early if you have the right 4* and couple good 5*.

I am not saying rushing to Act 5.2 is a good idea...complete all 4 Acts will yield great rewards to help your conquest to beating 5.2 :)
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    if

What is RNG ?

RNG stand for Random Number Generator. For the most part, what it means is that the items that you receive from a Crystal are totally random, and there are no tips or tricks to change what you might receive. The Prize you win is determine when you load the Crystal into the Opener, so it will not change depending on when you tap, or if you spin the crystal vs hitting the Open Button.

If you're interested in getting some "better" rewards, I think many Summoners would agree on moving your focus to the 3v3 Arenas, and using the Battle chips to open Arena Crystals. The usual reward from these are Gold, but you have a chance at Units, Energy Refills, and even a 3-Star or 4-Star Punisher (though he is VERY rare)! You'll also gain rewards from Milestones as you gain more and more points that will help you grow your Roster and Account!

Just in regards to when your prize is chosen, you said “The Prize you win is determine when you load the Crystal into the Opener, so it will not change depending on when you tap”. Is that true? I’ve had 2 of my accounts in the same alliance before and been on alliance general page on one of them while I open a 4* crystal on the other. I wanted to see when the “an alliance member has got a 4* blah blah”.

It turned out that the message only popped up when I tapped the crystal. So I loaded the crystal, dragged it to the podium, let it spin for a few seconds then I tapped it. The instant I tapped it, the “alliance member has got a 4*” popped up.

Is it that the prize is chosen when you drop it in the podium, but the alliance general message only pops up when you tap? Or is the prize actually chosen when you tap?

I know it doesn’t actually matter, I’m just curious if I’m right in thinking “Damn, If only I’d tapped a few seconds earlier/later I might not be staring at a 5* duped cyclops 90s” when I opened my last 5* crystal.
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    edited July 2018
    What you call opening so many 5* for 11 mons and still dont have medusa? Took me 2 yrs 7 mons to finally pull 5* dormammu and irony is i dont have him as a 4* lol.

Only luck i had was getting 4* blade from his fgmc then pulling his 5* from his feature and for 5 mons i still have yet to dupe him
    @chineseNameGuy: I’m unable to tag your name as it’s Chinese but I would suggest you to move forward to 3vs3 arena instead of 1vs1 arena as you won’t progress much in 1vs1. Yeah you may lose a lot in 3-star arena in 3vs3 but the important part is that you try to get all the milestones and do a KAMIKAZE MODE (not suicide way or whatever you think the word kamikaze actually meant)

Kamikaze mode = just play, win or lose doesn’t matter, keep going
    @chineseNameGuy: I’m unable to tag your name as it’s Chinese but I would suggest you to move forward to 3vs3 arena instead of 1vs1 arena as you won’t progress much in 1vs1. Yeah you may lose a lot in 3-star arena in 3vs3 but the important part is that you try to get all the milestones and do a KAMIKAZE MODE (not suicide way or whatever you think the word kamikaze actually meant)

Kamikaze mode = just play, win or lose doesn’t matter, keep going

Hahaha @chineseNameGuy
    So keep doing the 3 vs 3....

But so many TYPES of 3 vs 3, shall i stick to just one to collect most points ?
    No. Stick with the arena that give you 3-star champion arena. If you feel that the rank reward is too much for you then stick to 2-star arena to start building your collection. If you’re in a hurry to build your collection in a extra pace then do 3-star arena milestones. I can’t say much because I don’t know what your collections looks like :)
    IanMoone wrote: »
    I am surprised on no one mentioned to the poster that being uncollected is better....yes you can become uncollected early if you have the right 4* and couple good 5*.

I am not saying rushing to Act 5.2 is a good idea...complete all 4 Acts will yield great rewards to help your conquest to beating 5.2 :)

Uncollected is better ?
    Keeping all my CRYSTALS ?
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    IanMoone wrote: »

Uncollected is better ?
    Keeping all my CRYSTALS ?

You get different crystals for being uncollected. The ones you already have don't change.
    And yes, being uncollected is MUCH better. The rewards are much much better.
    To be uncollected and get the uncollected arena crystals with other benefits, you need to beat the collector at act5 and you’re long way from there.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    To be uncollected and get the uncollected arena crystals with other benefits, you need to beat the collector at act5 and you’re long way from there.

I haven't even completed Act 4 yet but I have about 400k+ in Battlechips saving for Uncollected Arena Crystals 😂😂

long long way to go.....
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★

How are those 5* dupes working out for you?