**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4*mephisto or Luke cage or 5* Magik

rdxevilrdxevil Posts: 231 ★★
4* mephisto 4* Luke cage or 5* Magik... Which one is better... Whom should I upgrade first

Comments

• hiennvhiennv Posts: 15
    Magik bro
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Magik
  • S_GrungiS_Grungi Posts: 69
    Magik
  • binrakbinrak Posts: 193
    edited July 2018
    Only rank up 5 stars bro ,4 stars lost there value in the game.Go with Magik.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    100% magik, she's insane
  • MaidrilMaidril Posts: 288
    Magik. As another poster said, 4* are obsolete. I wouldn’t take them past r3 unless they’re amazing and you can use them well. Plus, Magik is great.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Magik
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Magik definitely.

I say that as someone for whom 4* are still absolutely relevant.

• CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    I see people beating content with 3 stars for the challenge. Magik is in this case the best champ. However for example 4 star Spark is better than 90 percent of the 5 stars so no 4 stars are not trash. It depends who you talking about.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Maaaaaagik!
  • binrakbinrak Posts: 193
    binrak wrote: »

Quit saying the same thing in all the threads just because you don't use 4*s anymore doesn't mean others don't
    It is the truth bro considering current state of the game ,4 stars like 3 stars now . Previously we can use 4 star rank 3 /30 champions in 4 star featured arenas now they changed the algorithm we will get death matches if use them now .Also four star maxed champions are weaker that 5 star r3 champions.So rankup only 5 or 6 good 4 stars and stop there and use your resources only for 5 stars
  • RocapRocap Posts: 222

Quit saying the same thing in all the threads just because you don't use 4*s anymore doesn't mean others don't
    It is the truth bro considering current state of the game ,4 stars like 3 stars now . Previously we can use 4 star rank 3 /30 champions in 4 star featured arenas now they changed the algorithm we will get death matches if use them now .Also four star maxed champions are weaker that 5 star r3 champions.So rankup only 5 or 6 good 4 stars and stop there and use your resources only for 5 stars

It's really easy to say that but if someone has the question of "should I rank Magik" chances are they don't have the ignorant amount of resources it takes to rank up 5*s only. You can't jump from r2 5*s and r3 4*s to only ranking and leveling 5*s it's just not possible.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★

Totally agree with u bro 4*s are still usuable u can't even r3 a 6* so a 6* is the same as a 5*