**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Issues About Intangible Crystal

Hello There I Would Like Need Help For Get 4* Ghost Please I Nearly Got Iron Man IW 4* And I Almost Got 3* The Wasp Please I Buy Intangible Crystal Today Please This Proof I Hope Got They I Want 4* Ghost Please Kabam Miike 4080rut8jjmm.png

Comments

• BrutalrulesBrutalrules Posts: 51
    I Hope Kabam Miike Can Fix This Issue Intangible Crystal
  • ZADO1991ZADO1991 Posts: 109
    So... what’s the issue here
  • JustapilgrimJustapilgrim Posts: 239 ★★
    What's the issue?
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    ZADO1991 wrote: »
    So... what’s the issue here

The issue here is that the drop rates are working as intended
    Hello There I Would Like Need Help For Get 4* Ghost Please I Nearly Got Iron Man IW 4* And I Almost Got 3* The Wasp Please I Buy Intangible Crystal Today Please This Proof I Hope Got They I Want 4* Ghost Please Kabam Miike 4080rut8jjmm.png

As you can see in your "proof", there is only a .85% chance for 4* ghost, so chances of getting her in just 1 crystal is pretty low.
    Also ghost looks like she has wasp's wings lol. You must've taken the screenshot just as the image was changing to wasp. Modok is combining champions again...
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Something is being lost in translation me thinks
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

As you can see in your "proof", there is only a .85% chance for 4* ghost, so chances of getting her in just 1 crystal is pretty low.
    Also ghost looks like she has wasp's wings lol. You must've taken the screenshot just as the image was changing to wasp. Modok is combining champions again...

Does that combination make them Gasp? The perpetually astonished superhero?
  • OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
    edited July 2018
    Those drop rates dont mean anything you can buy 100 crystals and still not get a 4star feature and you can buy 2 crystals and pull the champion 2 times like i pull cap america iw https://twitter.com/ozziemcoc?lang=en
    I can opening 1 crystal not spin trick is working or not
    Hey Is Working for opening up or not
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Nobody understands what you are complaining about other than you didn't get blessed by the RNG Gods.
  • TecknorockaTecknorocka Posts: 35
    Well does anyone actually own a ghost?? Havent seen anyone in my alliance with one
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Well does anyone actually own a ghost?? Havent seen anyone in my alliance with one

30 people is a pretty small pool. Yes, people have her.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    An alliance member pulled a 5* Ghost. She exists.
  • Daz2708Daz2708 Posts: 36
    Someone needs to tell them the spinning crystal is just for show and not what your gonna get
  • Cats4lifeCats4life Posts: 141
    Wow for me I opened 3 wasp crystals and got wasp as a 4 star 3 star too and masacure as a 4 star its just luck my dude

Youtubers...
    Hey Is Working for opening up or not

Yes everything is fine...and always was :smirk:
    **** Up you good lucky