**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

what is the oldest champ u can’t pool from crystals?

I play this game for 2 years I still haven’t got a 4 or 5 star version of iron fist

Comments

• RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    I've never pulled abomination from a 4*. Been playing 3+ years.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    4* blue cyclops. Outside of special champs he's the only one I don't have.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Oldest character you can’t pull out of crystals is Thanos (Deadpool had a featured at one point and Kang is in greater gifting crystals)
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    Star-Lord and Abomination
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    my unicorn is 4 star og spidey.
  • GaseousClayGaseousClay Posts: 137
    4 star dr strange. Playing for 2 yrs only got him from arena. The only other one was starlord, but I finally got him a month ago
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I play this game for 2 years I still haven’t got a 4 or 5 star version of iron fist

Count your blessings
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    3+ Years of playing and still no 4* vision, 4* scarlet witch. I have 18 5* champs and 2 are awakened and 1k shards till my next 5*.
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    I don't have GR as 4* or 5*. Been playing 2 years and have a 425k account.
    Also, though not as old of a champ, up until last week I didn't have a single Medusa period...no 3, 4, or 5*. But I just pulled the 3* version.
    I've also never pulled 4* SL. I only have him from the Arena.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Mine is wolvie. Have wanted him for years since I started and have not gotten.
  • AspareAspare Posts: 76
    I have every 4 star even the new ones except for ghost EXCEPT for GR he keeps dodging me... my blade will never have danger sense =(
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Took close to three years for me to get wolverine 4*
  • Chris_L_HChris_L_H Posts: 162
    4* Moon Knight, and cyclops
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Gamora
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Original daredevil. I’m very happy that I managed to dupe him from a PHC crystal and then pumped him full of signature and he has always saved me in my questing adventure
  • Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    wolvie
  • Super_Mitch_83Super_Mitch_83 Posts: 89
    Still no Wolverine
  • VizardVizard Posts: 71
    yellerjackie
  • RogueKing13RogueKing13 Posts: 188
    This is a tough one for me...as I went through a period of selling for shards...but I don't have Hawkeye 4* duped. That's an old champ and it's odd that I haven't been able to dupe him in 3+ years.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Still no Wolverine for me. Don't have x-23 either.
  • NarcuulNarcuul Posts: 115
    I haven't pulled a Hawkeye, either his 4 or 5*.
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 407 ★★★
    Rocket Raccoon. Been playing over 3 years and don’t have him higher than a 3*
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    You are very lucky to not pull Iron Fist.
  • DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    Not old, but I dont yet have Blade, who's fairly common these days.

Older... no 4 star Loki or Colossus. Just got a 4 star Dormammu last week.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    no magik or scarlet witch for me never ever
  • _eVerBLaCK__eVerBLaCK_ Posts: 51
    4* Doctor Strange, 3+ years of playing & still waiting for him ....
  • TendersquadTendersquad Posts: 189
    4* Hawkeye and Ghost Rider