**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New 19.0 update phone problems [Merged Threads]

Comments

• smdam38smdam38 Posts: 843 ★★★
    A new car built by my company leaves somewhere traveling at 60 mph. The rear differential locks up. The car crashes and burns with everyone trapped inside. Now, should we initiate a recall? Take the number of vehicles in the field, A, multiply by the probable rate of failure, B, multiply by the average out-of-court settlement, C. A times B times C equals X. If X is less than the cost of a recall, we don't do one.
  • PonyboyPonyboy Posts: 122
    This is identical to the dexterity bug a while back. Took the whole month
  • PonyboyPonyboy Posts: 122
    Potential silver lining is everything should be better than it was before ya? It’s been over a full year of gameplay getting more and more choppy/laggy/clippy or however you want to phrase it. I assumed buying a new iPhone 7 last year after having 6s I would have better gameplay. Took phone home and downloaded only MCOC and saw no difference. Wasn’t performing like what I saw on YouTube vids. Whatever, I’ve learned to deal with it.

Just want this to positively affect the performance issues. Kinda like when a crackhead hits rock bottom and wants to turn his life around. Crude analogy but there’s no where besides up at this point
  • Dark691Dark691 Posts: 2
    Ad0ra_ wrote: »
    Thanks for the reports, everyone. We continue to work on the issues that came with 19.0.

“The issues” meaning my phone may be completely useless after you fix whatever is happening ?

My phone is shot out right now ... I have other apps freezing , game is lagging , resets on its own... I emailed your “support” team and got a generic response and then closed my ticket. Amazing support. I never understood why people hated kabam so much per reddit threads and here , until now.
  • stinkypants74stinkypants74 Posts: 13
    6splus
    AT&T
    WiFi and AT&T and AIS
    Overheating. Daily heat reboots, laggy, poor switching. Combat issues
  • crea7orcrea7or Posts: 12
    I have fixed overheat issue. But this is by adjust phone setting. I can play for hours now. But Kabam needs to do something on their side. Because most of us, don't have a specific phone for gaming.
  • PetipoPetipo Posts: 5
    Kann du beschreiben wie du es gemacht hast?
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I saw there was a new update of mcoc on the App Store but 2 minutes later,. My device started to burn up. It feels like this problem is now worse because I could have played for about 45 minutes withut over heating. @Kabam Miike can you please elaborate?
  • Hello Summoners!

First off, we want to thank you all for your patience as we’ve worked to identify the cause of the issues you have brought to our attention, and extend our gratitude to all of the Summoners that volunteered to Beta test a number of our Beta Releases.

After multiple Beta Releases, we are ready to release a Hotfix for iOS users that have been experiencing issues after the release of 19.0! The Update is now available to download in your App store! Just head to the App store and update the app!

The update should resolve the overheating issue and significantly reduce crashing as well for those on iOS. We are going to continue to monitor the performance of this release over the weekend in order to ensure that it has indeed solved the problems that occured.

Once again, thank you all for your patience!
  • SonnenTigerSonnenTiger Posts: 34
    It doesn‘t work for me :/ iPad Mini and iPhone X still get hot with 19.0.1
  • SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    @Kabam Zibiit Any word on a fix for Android users?
  • vucachonvucachon Posts: 104
    lol. if they maintained the game from the get go instead of trying to shove everything in before resolving issues... who knows, maybe, just maybe things would be different. :D:D
  • KerayZKerayZ Posts: 220 ★★★
    anyone update and it actually worked? i'm a little weary of trying cause its like 3 hours of effort to get my phone to stop overheating again if this breaks it.
  • RockonRockon Posts: 271
    im playing on the update released today and so far no overheating and quick response in just arena alone, not AQ of course nor AW or any story/event quest.
  • SlickpeteySlickpetey Posts: 89
    My phone is still hot with the new update
  • KerayZKerayZ Posts: 220 ★★★
    Rockon wrote: »
    im playing on the update released today and so far no overheating and quick response in just arena alone, not AQ of course nor AW or any story/event quest.

you need to play for at least an hour before you can tell if its working good. we've already had fixes taht allow you to play for 2-3 hours. playing for 20 mins isnt an indicator yet but i'm hoping its good. some folks are saying no go though so....weary.
  • InsidousReignInsidousReign Posts: 6
    SMiller80 wrote: »
    @Kabam Zibiit Any word on a fix for Android users?

I second that question
  • InfantryInfantry Posts: 110
    So no fix for Android users?
  • Its not doing anything @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_ .
    Installed it and played for like 10 mins and then had to shut down the app cuz of the heat.

So what now?
  • My phone is still overheating. I do not believe this update has worked.
  • Mcfly89Mcfly89 Posts: 28
    Same here, it appears to have caused a lot of lag for me also where as before I had 0 issues of lag.
  • Same. Doesnt do anything for me.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    any if you iPhone SE? Wanna know if it’s worth downloading or pointless for me
  • TaserfaceTaserface Posts: 31
    @Kabam Miike are u guys working on some compensation packages for this issue people couldnt play the game as much as they would have liked cuz of this
  • NEONEO Posts: 347
    Since the new 19.0.1 update I have had no heat issues on either of my iPhones. I had my secondary iPhone repaired at a local shop and both devices the screen remains cool when I play.
This discussion has been closed.