**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

LOOKING FOR ONE PLAYER =RELAXED ALLY=MUST BE OVER 6K+ PRESTIGE= AQ_33335=SEE REWARD PICTURES INSIDE=

SGA-R (Pastor Sammy Semi Retirement) USA California PCT
An Alliance Hosted By Pastor Sammy, And An Official Part Of The SlycemGaming Alliance.
The reason I started this relaxed alliance because I was getting burned out playing at high level running a full time business very hard to find time for the game. I want to have an alliance for high end players that still want to play without the pressure of logging in every 5 min.

We Are Looking For Active Members At A Preferred Prestige Of 6000+ We’re running Map33335 at the moment. NO REQUIREMENTS
ONLY 1 day map5: 30k gold 6BC 2.5k loyalty

JUST BE ACTIVE AND JOIN AQ/AW

For AW we’re pushing TO MOVE UP with no pressure ( right now we’re very low because we’re new ally). NO PRESSURE ON USING ITEMS IF YOU DIE IN AW, ALSO SUICIDES CAN STAY ON. I want you guys to have fun.
Most of the guys that come here is to grind arena so they can finish LOL 100%
So AQ/AW for them is just a bonus.
MUST be active in AQ/AW very easy rewards.

This Is A Pretty New Alliance And We're Looking For More Players To Start Progressing Through The Contest. Line App Is Mandatory.

If You're Interested,
Please Contact:

Or our YouTube channel:
https://m.youtube.com/results?search_query=sammy+stoicescu

Pastor Sammy -
IGN: SammyStoicescu
Line: SammyStoicescu
Twitter: @SammyStoicescu

PS: please give me at least 12hrs to reply, I promise I’ll get back to you ASAP...thank you so much 🙏🙏🙏
6z89uuaxtf08.png

Comments