**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thanks a lot Kabam

PbishopPbishop Posts: 143
edited July 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
First of all I just want to put it out there was nothing wrong with my iPhone but Thanks Kabam this overhearing issue damaged my batter so bad I had no choice but get a new phone with money out of my pocket cause y’all wanna ruin y’all game. I’m glad apple refunded all my money I spent on this joke of a game

Comments

• Jdub1250Jdub1250 Posts: 38
    Dude, google play is for androids... nice try, but if you're fishing for sympathy at least say "apple refunded my money"
  • PbishopPbishop Posts: 143
    I’m not fishing for your sympathy I’m fishing for Kabam to fix it’s heating issue Sir & obviously google was a typo cause I’m over here with my new phone @Jdub1250
    And plus I know I’m not the only one who knows what I’m talking about with this refund that’s going around 😂
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Honestly don’t want to sound like a douche but if the game is causing your phone to overheat to the point it’s killing your battery stop playing till they find a solution. No one is forcing you to play. I have an iPhone so I know what it’s like but when I feel that my phone is getting hotter than usual I put it down because it’s not worth wasting £600-£1000 to play a game
    That’s the plan I was grinding arenas before my phone broke down @Thecrusher_9756
    Pbishop wrote: »
    That’s the plan I was grinding arenas before my phone broke down @Thecrusher_9756

How long does it normally take before your phone gets too hot? Does it restart itself? If it restarts it’s probably a good idea to leave the game until your phone cools down
    Normally it just shuts off and restart and plus I’m no tech guru so I had no clue what this was doing to my phone but this time it shuts off saying I was low on battery so I go plug it up and it couldn’t go above 5% so I was stuck with my phone not going about 5% @Thecrusher_9756
    And also like maybe 15 give or take
    Plus I do like my upgrade not finna lie I went from my iPhone 6 to a iPhone 7 Plus I just hate that I had to spend 400$ of my money
    Well I’m no tech guru as well but when it goes off check how hot your phone is. It normally restarts when it overheats so it doesn’t blow up
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    My phone is still fine after i spare my time more to pubg now.
    I tried pubg I just don’t like the phone controls but I still play it might play that more then this @Angelicsign
    Pbishop wrote: »
    I tried pubg I just don’t like the phone controls but I still play it might play that more then this @Angelicsign

I like MCOC as the control logic is indeed lean and simple... but atleast the high graphic game like pubg don’t heat up my phone. (Same phone same OS, so please people... don’t tell me is IOS issue)
  • Pbishop wrote: »

I like MCOC as the control logic is indeed lean and simple... but atleast the high graphic game like pubg don’t heat up my phone. (Same phone same OS, so please people... don’t tell me is IOS issue)

It's also an Android issue with this game. Kabam has shown many times that they discriminate against Android devices. That's why there's only a beta test for iOS and is also why Kabam is going to give ONLY iOS compensation for the overheating when Android had suffered, is suffering, and will suffer overheating issues WAY longer than iOS.
    And don't even get me started on the loading times.
    But whatever, this reply will get taken down. I'm just a little miffed that Android, once again, gets the shaft when it comes to MCOC.
    Seems like android always getting discriminated against everything I feel you brother @UltimateDamnation
    I feel you brother +1
    I love mcoc reason I play it probably won’t stop playing for sure won’t spend my money on it anymore I just hate Kabam @Flash_Gordon