**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Missing Events

Bryman187Bryman187 Posts: 204
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
We’ve been noticing some solo and alliance milestone events have just stopped popping up? Item use, level up etc. Was this discussed/announced somewhere?
f7k6g5ep13ct.jpeg

Comments

• Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    Point to the top 2 sticky threads...
  • Bryman187Bryman187 Posts: 204
    Swe_wolfis wrote: »

I don’t see any sticky threads about level up.
  • NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★
    NoOnexRO wrote: »

Thank you for actually posting the link, but I still don’t see anything about level up. Word searched the page with no mention of the level up event.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Solo events didn’t change only 1 day alliance and 3 day alliance @Bryman187
    Solo events didn’t change only 1 day alliance and 3 day alliance @Bryman187

That’s what I thought, but there hasn’t been a level up in several cycles(days) of the other solo events. And then people here keep posting to look at the announcement so either they’re to lazy too read the whole question or don’t want to admit they don’t know either. Thanks for at least reaffirming what I thought @Panchulon21 . Maybe someone from @kabam can speak to the level up event since no one else seems to be able to.
  • Hey All,

We haven't removed any Level Up events, or changed the cadence. These Events do not have a specific cycle, and are always chosen at Random. They might take a while before coming back, but they will!
    Hey All,

We haven't removed any Level Up events, or changed the cadence. These Events do not have a specific cycle, and are always chosen at Random. They might take a while before coming back, but they will!

This is the longest I’ve ever seen there not be a level up. Maybe it will pop up any time now, but with all the changes I wouldn’t be surprised if it was broken.
  • David12364David12364 Posts: 62
    It should be more often,because many players are waiting for that event to lvl up their champs.And honestly,i think that 5 days has pass,still no lvl up..
    David12364 wrote: »
    It should be more often,because many players are waiting for that event to lvl up their champs.And honestly,i think that 5 days has pass,still no lvl up..

Right. I’ve never seen a gap this long before. I’m wondering if something was broken when they introduced these new alliance events. Wouldn’t be surprised if the mods just aren’t even aware of the problem yet.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Bryman187 wrote: »

Right. I’ve never seen a gap this long before. I’m wondering if something was broken when they introduced these new alliance events. Wouldn’t be surprised if the mods just aren’t even aware of the problem yet.

I'm sure that they aren't aware of the problem, you know... since there isn't a problem.
    AxeCopFire wrote: »

I'm sure that they aren't aware of the problem, you know... since there isn't a problem.

Oh ok. Thanks. The mods always know what’s going on before the players do right? They never get caught off guard by problems with the game and have to crowd source the issue to figure it out. If I had known you had all the answers and were on the development team I’d have come straight to you first. My bad.

Oh ok. Thanks. The mods always know what’s going on before the players do right? They never get caught off guard by problems with the game and have to crowd source the issue to figure it out. If I had known you had all the answers and were on the development team I’d have come straight to you first. My bad.

Glad I could help. No need to thank me
  • Bryman187 wrote: »

In this case, the first thing I did was ask the team to make sure there isn't a problem. Maybe we will find one, but so far, we don't see anything wrong. There have definitely been longer periods of time where there hasn't been a certain event occurring, and this won't be the last time either.

We'll make sure to keep an eye on it, but so far, it doesn't look like anything is not as it should be.

In this case, the first thing I did was ask the team to make sure there isn't a problem. Maybe we will find one, but so far, we don't see anything wrong. There have definitely been longer periods of time where there hasn't been a certain event occurring, and this won't be the last time either.

We'll make sure to keep an eye on it, but so far, it doesn't look like anything is not as it should be.

I appreciate the clarification @Kabam Miike. So far no one I’ve talked to can remember a longer span between level ups, but I’ll take your word for it until something changes.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Hey All,

Hey Miike just out of curiosity why are these random? Why don’t they follow an order like the old 3 day alliance events?

Solo events have always been random. That's just the way they were designed! The Alliance events are still on a rotation though! That has not changed.

Is there any chance to make this a rotation so we can know what to expect? It would help a lot more with planning, like knowing when level up will happen so you can wait to level up or be prepared to run a bunch of event quests while that event is up. The 7h ones can still be random but it seems like it would be a lot better if the 22h ones followed a rotation.
  • TaimurKhanTaimurKhan Posts: 119
    edited July 2018
    They were random but level up was never been delayed so much. We always got level up event every 3-4 days.
  • Schmidty0611Schmidty0611 Posts: 28
    @Kabam Miike So what happened to item use this week?
  • Schmidty0611Schmidty0611 Posts: 28
    @_GRINDER_ it definitely has not been 2 weeks since level up, but I believe it has been since Saturday since the last one ended, meaning that it started last Friday, meaning that it’s been an entire week since one has popped up...never seen it go this long...as many others have said
  • iamthegodofwariamthegodofwar Posts: 74
    So why dont u level up your champs? L1 revive, 25 units, 4* sig stone? Cmon, they’re not a big deal!
  • Ij135Ij135 Posts: 10
    Jeez it’s not been much more than a week and I have seen it go this long before. You probably have new champs to rank and are excited about them. That always makes it feel longer. It’ll happen. Or........rank them anyway. Have fun. Don’t let a random schedule in game effect your ability to have fun.
  • TaimurKhanTaimurKhan Posts: 119
    edited July 2018
    No level up again. Kabam sucks at admitting but they screwed something again. They are the biggest joke.
  • MehWhateverMehWhatever Posts: 23

When a group of people is experiencing the same issue I am pretty sure you are wrong. When events appear in a pattern, I am sure that qualifies as not being "random".

When a group of people is experiencing the same issue I am pretty sure you are wrong.

Yeah because its impossible for a group of people to imagine that something is happening because someone else told them that it is.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_hysteria
  • Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    Swe_wolfis wrote: »

I don’t see any sticky threads about level up.

Maybe you saw any sticky threads about Item Use, the thing that you highlighted on the pic?
  • dparmdparm Posts: 109
    Does anyone track the "randomness" of these somewhere, e.g. a Google Docs spreadsheet?
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    So why dont u level up your champs? L1 revive, 25 units, 4* sig stone? Cmon, they’re not a big deal!

Actually dude a Lvl1 revive and 25 units are very important. I beat the collector with 10 Lvl 1 revives and 3 Lvl 2