**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

iOS Beta Test - Volunteers Needed.

Comments

• CryptCrypt Posts: 51
    I put in a application already and when is a fix coming, it makes it hard as a leader of a alliance to play cause the game is crashing all the time, and my phone is over heating ever since the update.

in game name: crypt22

Iphone 7

OSI: 11.4.1

bellamy502@gmail.com
  • HarpsHarps Posts: 33
    have you found the problem yet?
    have you started to fix it yet?
    any idea how long it will take to fix?
    will the fix be this month or will it be included in next months update?
  • Jlatin75Jlatin75 Posts: 13
    It’s been a week. Where are we with this.
  • turdatopturdatop Posts: 5
    Hey Everyone, Yesterday 12.3 got released for the general public. Since then, I have do not have any overheating issue. Game still crashes, but that is bearable. Last night, I was finally able to play arena without any kind of heating.

I remember someone else also stated that overheating was resolved on 12.3 for them, but I guess that everyone didn't have it, therefore we were seeing mixed results with the iOS beta.

While it is not an actual fix, but if anyone really wishes to play the game, you can try out 12.3 iOS.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    12.3 didn't help me but if it's helping others... good deal.
  • Anyone willing to file a class action lawsuit against this company? Seriously. I am.
  • MuzzymanMuzzyman Posts: 16
    My iPhone 7 is warped because it gets so hot! I can’t finish any hard content(Uncollected levels). First the phone gets hot, then the sound goes out, and when that happens, I can’t close out the game! I have to wait until it crashes completely.
    Hope a fix comes asap!
    -Muzzyman
  • OldgearOldgear Posts: 19
    unbelievable,after 20days,still not fix the overheat and lagging issues,not even one of them.how can this company make a good game while they can even fix this.
  • silent_nilsilent_nil Posts: 2
    Its been weeks and no update from kabam ?? Why it's taking so long to fix a bug ? Don't you guys test the app on multiple different devices of different OS versions before uploading to app/play store ?
  • tonyj007tonyj007 Posts: 276
    Kabam Support also suggest that you change your backup and recovery procedure, for each team within a game update. These backup's should be tested for disaster recovery on a the beta sever.
  • You guys have just officially lost a player
    Not because you delete my post that’s why I could care less
    You’re losing me because I have an iPhone and not only is the lag terrible on this game but now my phone is lagging without playing
    I hate kabam with a passion and promise to avoid it forever
    Ongrailations on all the profits you have made from iPhone users spending unit to compensate the lags
  • Ol_BarceOl_Barce Posts: 42
    When are we going to get new information? This is absurd.
  • BabafrigoBabafrigo Posts: 44
    This is ridicilious, 20 days.... You guys are joke. if you cant fix it just rollback, SIMPLE!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Hey folks! As you may have seen in the announcement thread, we have pushed another Beta version live this morning. We also invited another batch of NEW testers to check things out.

We understand your frustration surrounding this issue and once again want to reiterate that it is our top issue, we have a team of people dedicated to only this, and we have also been in contact with Apple working with them on the issue.

Thanks to everyone testing, we appreciate your efforts!

Edited to add - my apologies, I was told the announcement thread had already been updated but this post was made first. Getting that up now as well!
  • KwAmOnKwAmOn Posts: 108
    Hi @Ad0ra_ thanks for the update. Unfortunately I have not been selected in the batches and that is OK, although I would wish for it. Now time for feedback, problems are really affecting AQ, Versus and mainly AW. We've opted out as alliance from AW because we are wasting to much resources when the games hangs, closes or it just gest to hot and we need to avoid our iPhones dying due to overheat. I know you guys are aware Apples service employees have advised to uninstall the app to avoid damage, and that this might be to overkill, but people are leaving alliances until it gets fixed, soon this might even be the game. You might have a team specifically on this, which is really appreciated. But we need faster iterations. Last week there were two test builds and this week too, but now weekend is ahead and we will have no news back from the first week two build, and just a new test build with no improvement log. I understand some stuff as confidencial, but it can't be 100%. We need to fix this ASAP or else it's really Gong to start hurting player base seriously. I hope thesis last iteration goes golden by Monday, kudos to the team for effort to date.
  • KaptainKaptain Posts: 48
    edited July 2018
    Ad0ra_ wrote: »
    Hey folks! As you may have seen in the announcement thread, we have pushed another Beta version live this morning. We also invited another batch of NEW testers to check things out.

We understand your frustration surrounding this issue and once again want to reiterate that it is our top issue, we have a team of people dedicated to only this, and we have also been in contact with Apple working with them on the issue.

Edited to add - my apologies, I was told the announcement thread had already been updated but this post was made first. Getting that up now as well!

@Ad0ra_ I have been doing extended play in the new version release today. Is there any submission process for the experience?

During this session, the phone had heated up to 97 degrees in the camera area of my phone. Similar game play with the app store version had hit 103 degrees. It is cooler but I don't know what you goal is in regards to this heating issue.
    KwAmOn wrote: »
    Hi @Ad0ra_ thanks for the update. Unfortunately I have not been selected in the batches and that is OK, although I would wish for it. Now time for feedback, problems are really affecting AQ, Versus and mainly AW. We've opted out as alliance from AW because we are wasting to much resources when the games hangs, closes or it just gest to hot and we need to avoid our iPhones dying due to overheat. I know you guys are aware Apples service employees have advised to uninstall the app to avoid damage, and that this might be to overkill, but people are leaving alliances until it gets fixed, soon this might even be the game. You might have a team specifically on this, which is really appreciated. But we need faster iterations. Last week there were two test builds and this week too, but now weekend is ahead and we will have no news back from the first week two build, and just a new test build with no improvement log. I understand some stuff as confidencial, but it can't be 100%. We need to fix this ASAP or else it's really Gong to start hurting player base seriously. I hope thesis last iteration goes golden by Monday, kudos to the team for effort to date.

Hey there - your concerns and frustration surrounding this issue are very valid, but the truth of the matter is that we cannot work any harder or move any faster on this issue. While that might be an unsatisfactory answer, it is very much the truth. Everyone here is pulling very long days and while I don't say that to try and get 'credit' for something, I say it to try and help provide you with some context surrounding how much emphasis we are placing on this issue. We also continue to work through our weekends on this matter, although we do not push new builds to the 'public' during those times.

We agree that it needs to be fixed ASAP and we are working on that.
    Kaptain wrote: »
    Ad0ra_ wrote: »

@Ad0ra_ I have been doing extended play in the new version release today. Is there any submission process for the experience?

During this session, the phone had heated up to 97 degrees in the camera area of my phone. Similar game play with the app store version had hit 103 degrees. It is cooler but I don't know what you goal is in regards to this heating issue.

We've got beta threads set up (see original post in this thread for the links) to collect info from testers in one spot. Thank you for jumping in!
  • FlazTheDestroyerFlazTheDestroyer Posts: 25
    Do u guys think ghost arena along with yj will be run again cause of the iOS users who can’t grind for long periods of time(including myself) ?
  • Jlatin75 wrote: »
    It’s been a week. Where are we with this.

Try two and half weeks.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    @Ad0ra_ , we love you!
  • Jayda18Jayda18 Posts: 1
    I think I know what is causing the overheating on the iPhones. Would you like to know what it is? I’d perfer to share in private so you can test the results yourselves and verify.
  • NoFingWYNoFingWY Posts: 1
    Day 1 after loading beta and it seems ok so far. Will post if there are any issues.
This discussion has been closed.