**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game is down [Under Investigation]

Comments

• Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Man, I’m bummed right now. I was working all night, finally finished, went to play some arena, and boom. Game down. I need @GroundedWisdom to tell me everything is going to be okay and that game will probably be backup soon.
  • Emergency maintenance...
  • Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348
    Weird.
  • OmegaDexionOmegaDexion Posts: 45
    Looks like I won’t be getting uncollected soon cause the boosts and potions I used to get blade back are gonna be gone now
  • ill_ill_ Posts: 60
    These guys will just blame our connection instead. The game is so unstable and these guys refuse to just roll back the last update to correct all these problems. They need months to test a new update to fix the heating problem in iOS but rolling back the update takes less time. What a joke.
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Emergency maintenance...

As long as it doesn’t last 10 hrs I’ll be happy
  • BmanBman Posts: 217
    This game is down way too often anymore. It’s beyond ridiculous now!! Before V12 there were almost no issues with this game. Just read in another chat about several alliances that lost 5-10 ppl each today. We lost a 3yr player yesterday. I’m hanging on by a thread. Everybody just tired of all bugs, broken aspects of the game. Add in all these outages? It’s a wonder how they haven’t lost 20% or more of the players. Aaargh
  • LifeswickedLifeswicked Posts: 124
    It’s beyond a joke now kabam upgrade your fucken servers your current hampster powererd ones obviously aren’t cutting it
  • DrPepper_75DrPepper_75 Posts: 126
    Yep, they are down Kabam servers overheated. Give 30 mins for they can cool down.
  • iW0nderingWolfiW0nderingWolf Posts: 81
    BJSipe1 wrote: »
    I just entered last pym rift and was on 4* chest path for 4k 5* shards. Screw these guys if they don't give me full rewards because of their inability to do anything right again
    That 4 star chest gives you t2 alpha shards not 5 star shards
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    let us grind kagam
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    Lysiszero wrote: »
    Game is down yet kabam deleted all the posts and haven't commented

They merged them.

If they were merged then where is the merged thread? There isn't one. Just like a statement from kabam saying there looking into the server being down. Refresh the pages
  • LifeswickedLifeswicked Posts: 124
    I’m in New Zealand an games dwn there bloody hamsters have died again
  • Valeron2004Valeron2004 Posts: 19
    edited July 2018
    Its high time they bring a fix for their slow af servers.
    RIP Void Arena
  • SA777SA777 Posts: 1
    Down in S.A as well
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Game is down yet kabam deleted all the posts and haven't commented

They merged them.

If they were merged then where is the merged thread? There isn't one. Just like a statement from kabam saying there looking into the server being down. Refresh the pages

There are several still open. Some seem to be merged to this one.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/83734/game-is-down#latest
  • TheReverendTheReverend Posts: 126
    This game has absolutely fell apart in the last 2 months
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    For the record, we don't need 50 open. It's probably best to read before posting. One on the same subject would suffice.
  • LocoStyleLocoStyle Posts: 24
    MCOC is down for emergency maintenence and I just lost my PYM credits, cause quest is oppened only for 1hour. Any1 know how to contact KABAM support?
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Who else was in the void arena when happened? I was
  • Julianmedina119Julianmedina119 Posts: 59
    It’s back up get i there
  • Lightingrod7Lightingrod7 Posts: 166 ★★
    Yet I still get a notification saying "claim your daily crystal" lol
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Once again, our glorious masters Kabam has shut down servers for more ‘emergency’ maintenance.
  • WaddaboutmeWaddaboutme Posts: 129
    The game is down again. I requested a pony named Sprinkles as compensation, but perhaps I was asking too much. I’d also be happy with a pizza party with maybe a really cool Marvel jumping castle so all my alliance friends can come over! In all seriousness though, do we have an estimated time as to when it will be back up?
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Never mind
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    The game is down again. I requested a pony named Sprinkles as compensation, but perhaps I was asking too much. I’d also be happy with a pizza party with maybe a really cool Marvel jumping castle so all my alliance friends can come over! In all seriousness though, do we have an estimated time as to when it will be back up?

It’s emergency maintenance. Nobody knows, unfortunately.