**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Peak milestones display error or glitch [Under Investigation] [Merged Threads]

Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
edited July 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Since the alliance quest as ended and the rewards were given there’s always this lingering (1) that says i have a reward. I collected the reward from my stash. Same thing is happening in the achievements peak milestones.
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• PennsyltuckyPennsyltucky Posts: 60
    Adding it to your long list of things to fix kabam. Its annoying to see this every time I login when its not there. Same thing with the AQ number when that's active. b9p0n4u8s7ok.jpg
    jv904rydo73g.jpg
  • Imthatdamnbad82Imthatdamnbad82 Posts: 181
    Yeah just annoying. Got the same thing. So do some of my teammates.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Same with me
    Huh, last time I knew this was where you post about Bugs and such. Weird that people would be doing exactly that here...
  • Rich_RyderRich_Ryder Posts: 238
    Last time I checked people had a sense of humor
    Maybe I misread it, or maybe it just wasnt funny...
  • DBDLC666DBDLC666 Posts: 7
    Has anybody else noticed that the peak milestone system is glitched? It says "expired", but I never got the chance to claim the rewards. I understand that any new game feature comes with glitches, just wondering if others have noticed the same glitch.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Im Got Them one the mail and u hav most Got Them via you mail i. Game to.
  • Xeon_SRT21Xeon_SRT21 Posts: 25
    Yea same issue
  • DBDLC666DBDLC666 Posts: 7
    I never recieved an in-game email to claim the rewards. Nor did they show up in my stash.
    My alliance members are having the same issue. We all put forth the effort to earn the rewards and now the peak milestones say "expired".
    Has happened with alliance quest and other alliance events. If my alliance has the same issue after our current war is done, I may just have my members not participate in the alliance events until this issue is fixed. What else can I do?
  • Clintonwalls101Clintonwalls101 Posts: 140
    Peak milestones is just that a peak you reach your peak and you get that peal milestone
  • Rich_RyderRich_Ryder Posts: 238
    edited July 2018
    Maybe brush up on your reading comprehension or get some glasses, brah. I got 5, count’em, 5 whole LOL so humor was confirmed!
  • PennsyltuckyPennsyltucky Posts: 60
    I never said it was highest on the list. Just adding to said list. I could equate it to a stain on your shirt after lunch. It's not the end of the world, but it's an annoyance there until you're able to get the shirt washed.
  • Is anyone else having trouble claiming rewards from this new format in AQ? It's an expired quest that shows I have rewards to claim but doesnt seem to have any place to claim them. I've looked through the messages, and in my stash. I also looked to see if there was an update for the game in the event I was still playing on an older version. I have the latest update according to Google play. But the game still shows I have rewards unclaimed. Is this a known glitch? Am I just missing the spot to pick up the rewards?
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    I as well... very annoying
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I have the same issue. I log a support ticket and Kabam staff helped to resolve.
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    You don’t claim the peak rewards. You get them by mail.
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Yeap, did the post yesterday. Hope you have better luck :p
  • Reference wrote: »
    I have the same issue. I log a support ticket and Kabam staff helped to resolve.

They fixed the issue for you? Cool thank you.
  • BrollyBrolly Posts: 3
    It's an issue since like 5-6 days when the alliance quest ended.
    There is the counter that I have an unclaimed gift but I don't have any claim buttons available.
    kb3m0x42umwx.png

Please provide some help.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi!

Please check your in-game mail for the rewards. This looks to be an error with the notifications that we are looking into.
  • BrollyBrolly Posts: 3
    Hey,

Already tried but in the mail appears "The Alliance Quest is over and exploration rewards are now available to be claimed. They have been sent to your stash." - But no difference, it's still an unclaimed one.
  • ASV27ASV27 Posts: 91
    lol, now i have a "2" there. wonder how high it gets before they fix it?
  • DragonFire2DragonFire2 Posts: 181
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi!

Please check your in-game mail for the rewards. This looks to be an error with the notifications that we are looking into.

I assume the error being looked into is the red notification circle not going away for any event with peak milestones?

• Crys23Crys23 Posts: 712 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi!

This issue also happens with 3-day events. The notification for unclaimed rewards is present under finished events and is very annoying.

Also, now a new AQ week started and I have 2 notifications, one for the active AQ and one for the milestone rewards from last week. Please get rid of both.
  • TealiaTealia Posts: 1
    So I have rewards that say expired but I was never given a chance to claim them. Help!!?!ueg3zgkpbr9w.png
    77dt29yqh9w6.png
  • teucriteucri Posts: 16
    Me, too.
  • Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    You should have got a in game email with the rewards