**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Uncollected mode doesn’t have Units?

BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
Became Uncollected earlier today and started playing Uncollected mode in EQ. I noticed there aren’t any units. How come?

Comments

• NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Bc they replaced them with 4* shards... Don't know the exact reason why as I'm Uncollected as well and wish there were units but oh well ig... Congratulations btw !!!
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    There never has been
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Uncollected event is not comparable to act 5... act 5 is def harder. These uncollected events especially last two are cake walks. Sounds like a few of you aren’t uncollected difficulty material yet. Also, yes there aren’t units in UC difficulty... it sucks.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,031 ★★★★★
    Because Kabam wants us to use our units to buy revives. And give us 4* shards to make 4* heroes, which we don't need, since we are uncollected and already have a better roster.

I think uncollected should reward more units to complete. At least 40-55, as difficulty is more or less comparable to act 5, where you get same units.

Lol im never ryl use revies in this mode either.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Thought50 wrote: »
    They balanced the Rewards. There are more Rewards in Uncollected.

And loss of units equates to 4 star shards?

It’s par for the course the way Kabam handles their customers. Come on son why you sticking up for getting shafted? That’s like asking for it.

They didn't replace it with 4* Shards. The value of the Rewards is worth a significant amount. Not all Difficulties will have Units.
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Old news. Just move along.
    Yes. According to the slander, I don't have a valid say. Disagree with that one.

The Rewards are Top Rewards. That has a value. A value that is balanced. People are not entitled to Units, especially when the other Rewards have a significant value.
    The issue has been brought up before and those were their points. Not all Difficulties will have Units, and the other Rewards are large enough. Feel free to disagree with it if you want, but I'm not going to refrain from participating.
    You get 4, 5, and 6* Shards, T2A Frags, T5B Frags, Sigs, and T4CC. 3 of those are the most rare Resources in the game, and you are asking me to back up my comment on balancing?
    As for the Units, they all give 150. Beginner, Normal, Heroic, and Master.
    It wouldn't give enough Units to make a significant difference regardless. 150? 160? You could get that in a day of Grinding. It's not an insult. It's Resource Balancing.

No response to the “slander” comment. Or are you just trying to ignore it and hope it gets swept under the rug?

How can you sit here and argue against experience? If someone is not experienced I wouldn’t hire them for a job, say as take their “opinion” as factual gold online. It’s just so simple.
    What's simple is trying to discredit someone's view based on an assumption of where they're at. It's a last resort, and not the first time it's been attempted, so no. I'm not bothering with it.
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    The_One wrote: »
    Because Kabam wants us to use our units to buy revives. And give us 4* shards to make 4* heroes, which we don't need, since we are uncollected and already have a better roster.

I think uncollected should reward more units to complete. At least 40-55, as difficulty is more or less comparable to act 5, where you get same units.

UC EQ is nothing like act 5

Actually past 2 UC they turned into Act 5.4 with multiple nodes in each chapter
    Experience has nothing to do with the balancing of Resources. You can phrase it how you like, but all you're trying to do is call me out. I don't respond to that. I stick to the topic.
    The lack of Units absolutely equates the Resources because those Resources are found only in a couple areas in the game. At least 2 of them. Just because other Difficulties have them doesn't mean there's an entitlement to them in Uncollected.
    Lol. Ok. Sure.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★

Actually I’m still using 4* champs. I used a 4* team to beat the Collector.
    They balanced the Rewards. There are more Rewards in Uncollected.

And loss of units equates to 4 star shards?

It’s par for the course the way Kabam handles their customers. Come on son why you sticking up for getting shafted? That’s like asking for it.

This, however, I agree with. I will stop using 4* champs eventually but I’ll never stop needing Units.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    Based on further forum research this discussion with you is tilting at windmills.

You’re wrong and short sighted and your opinion on this topic is not valid. But I’m down dealing with ignorance. Do have a good night.

Why is your opinion more vaild than his? The facts are that since UC started, there havent been units as rewards. You get T2A, T5B, and 6* shards as rewards. Heroic and Master dont have all 3. Just T2A and very little. The UC rewards are far greater than either of the other 2 modes. In the time it takes to clear UC you can earn BC and get units all the same. I'd rather stick with current rewards than lose any of the others for a small amount of units.
    Units arent the end all be all of rewards. I cant rank any champs using units so I'd rather have the resources.
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    Units would be nice
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    So why am I getting flagged? I just wanted to know why there aren’t units in Uncollected lol.