**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New 19.0 update phone problems [Merged Threads]

Comments

• UniversalWarriorUniversalWarrior Posts: 12
    Thanks for solving the overheating issue on ios devices. After a long time getting a chance to play. However noticed that the battery is still draining fast and the app is not even getting captured on battery usage on iphone. Lost 60% battery within 25 mins of play.
    I have iphone 6s
    IOS 11.4.1
    Please assist Kabam..
  • jlogandjlogand Posts: 6
    What about our compensation?? Because of this problem many if us were not able to play contest smoothly..We missed many arena champions ..And I think kabam should compenset us..Btw the new update is working fine...Thank u kabam ..
  • 3ul3r23ul3r2 Posts: 56
    edited July 2018
    What about androids? My game crashes once every 5-10 fights. Now apple have a huge advantage....
  • 3ul3r23ul3r2 Posts: 56
    @Kabam Spice @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Ahab

Please talk about the Android problem
  • BK_1BK_1 Posts: 145
    edited July 2018
    iPhone X
    iOS 11.4.1

My phone is still heating up after about 10 minutes of game play. Did a a few runs in arena and started noticing the phone’s back camera area began to heat up. Stopped playing immediately because I do not want to damage my phone.

Anyone else still experiencing this after the “hotfix”???
  • Primetime_769Primetime_769 Posts: 118
    The only thing that works for me is I’m on the iOS 12 public beta and no overheating. Can’t trust Kabam to fix it so I did it myself.
  • NJVictorNJVictor Posts: 35
    My iPhone 6s is still getting toasty after updating to 19.0.1 but my iPad mini 4 is cool as a cucumber so there’s that
  • FlazTheDestroyerFlazTheDestroyer Posts: 25
    iPhone 7, updated to latest version. Not getting hot as quick but still getting very warm after 10 minutes of playing. Seems to be draining the battery fast still as well.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    iPhone 6s
    Rogers
    Version 11.4.1 iOS
    Mcoc App Version: 19.0.1

Lag is still prevalent when on the main quest, event quest, arena, etc...

The phone still heats up when grinding the arena. But no hotter prior to the 19.0 update.
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    My iPhone is still laggy and hot. 6 months left on my phone plan. :( iPhone 6.
  • Matt_KMatt_K Posts: 16
    iPhone 7
    iOS 11.4.1

Takes longer than before, maybe 20 minutes, but my phone is still heating up significantly. Not willing to play for longer to see if it continues heating to the point of a crash.
  • MsDominoMsDomino Posts: 72
    Have installed the update and managed to get a full run through of my champs in arena without overheating. Not too sure about anything else as I left my alliance because I couldn’t be reliable in war
  • botonox03botonox03 Posts: 29
    iPhone X
    12.0 beta 3 (maybe 4)
    MCOC version: 19.0.1

The game is still heating up my phone from about the volume and power buttons on up. It gets especially hot around the camera and also along the sides in that area. There doesn’t seem to be a difference from 19.0 to the new fix.
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    iPhone 6, still heating up and laggy, but it IS better than it was. Having to do most of my playing by tethering my Samsung S7 to my iPhone’s internet. Not in a WiFi area atm.

In a 1hr test after the uodate, I had to restart the app twice due to excessive lag, and used 26% battery. I only had mcoc running.
  • LnnyLnny Posts: 2
    Ios 11.4.1
    Iphone 7
    Wifi / data both
    Still overheating issues as bad as 19.0.
    Tried reinstalling app, nothing has helped
  • KarinshiKarinshi Posts: 280 ★★
    we better get all milestones from all arenas since 19.0, if less than that then keep it to yourself, and btw how about do some punishment in Kabam team for there mistakes? in real live, if you do big mistake like this there will be consequences, especially if it's in a monthly basis.
    also keep that ban hammer away from me for speaking what I see appropriate due to frustration.
    I'm almost semi quit the game for other game, I really don't want to quit..so don't force me
  • Krispy1012Krispy1012 Posts: 8
    So there is apparently now a fix (update) to the significant iOS issues that have made the game very difficult to play for quite a long time thanks to high levels of device overheating when trying to play, very serious lag issues and crashing.

It’s great that there is now (apparently) a fix but this has been a problem for quite some time now so surely Kabam need to be looking at compensating summoners for the difficulties we have faced over this period?!

• SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    With all the people posting about this, there should be a post combining them. Relax, the compensation for downtimes for the outages earlier this month took more than a week to arrive.
  • Deep_troubleDeep_trouble Posts: 12
    Unfortunately... this uptade isn’t quite there yet. Stop messing around with our devices. You better have one fat compensation package ready. You managed to shut us up when 12.0 was out, but this time, a lot of expensive iphones got damaged, and i have the feeling you guys are aware of that. Somehow, you are not assuming any responsibility for this big mess, but don’t worry, I think you guys won’t get off the hook that easy this time. It’s only fair, you should “man up” and fix it entirely.
  • KyrazmomKyrazmom Posts: 159
    I updated but haven’t had a chance to really play. In the few fights I’ve done, my phone only gets slightly warm, nothing like it used to. I plan to do a full run of champs 4/5*, in arena once I get the time. That will take over an hour, so I will have a better idea of this update then.
  • Deep_troubleDeep_trouble Posts: 12
    Thought50 wrote: »
    Unfortunately... this uptade isn’t quite there yet. Stop messing around with our devices. You better have one fat compensation package ready. You managed to shut us up when 12.0 was out, but this time, a lot of expensive iphones got damaged, and i have the feeling you guys are aware of that. Somehow, you are not assuming any responsibility for this big mess, but don’t worry, I think you guys won’t get off the hook that easy this time. It’s only fair, you should “man up” and fix it entirely.

In game compensation doesn’t mean anything compared to real life damage to devices. Litigation is a word that comes to mind. As in papi gonna get himself a new iPhone and iPad.

I have to agree with you on that. We’ll see how ppl will mobilize and what’s needed to go further with this matter. Under no circumstances a company that does millions of dollars from this game will get away with doing so much damage to it’s clients devices.
  • Camarofanatic90Camarofanatic90 Posts: 38
    Update has worked on my phone so far I’m on iOS 11.4.1 on iPhone 7+. No overheating or crashing issues as of yet and have been playing on update for a few hours in arena and monthly EQ.
  • tonyj007tonyj007 Posts: 276
    If a car breaks down while you are driving , you take it to a mechanic to fix

If you took your devices to Apple shop, and said my devices gets hot and shuts down when i pay a game
    Apple would say do not to play and uninstall game

"NEO wrote: »
    It could be those still facing issues have pushed their devices past the point of no return. My one device was pushed to that point and had it repaired but the other I barely played on the last three weeks so it’s fine. Update is beneficial to some of us."

sorry to say this
This discussion has been closed.