**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should we be given the option to sell 5*s for 6* shards?

raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
edited July 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
Since 90% of the 5*s are trash shouldn't there be an option to sell them for 6* shards?

Should we be given the option to sell 5*s for 6* shards? 72 votes

Yes
50%
Hulk_77Spity68Mellymel62DropfaithK1lltasticDukeZmanRich_RyderGNASTYFingfangfoomfanesDragonFire2KpthagreatSuper_Mitch_83Bruce12342Jdub1250TheMarauder53KesurendraSassyMastyReggieCoachLedBruinsfan8510 36 votes
No
50%
GroundedWisdomSwe_wolfis2StarKingAddyosmum_m2TheManMythLegendadqqedfyvrGAM3RGUYH3llbatCosagornJonibärchenSpiderCoolsFR33_HUG5Thecrusher_9756SyrionMutantWharf8BahamutKahrahtayAustin555555Nemurio 36 votes

Comments

• Yes
    i wanna sell my 5* kamala from my first ever featured
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Yes
    i wanna sell my 5* kamala from my first ever featured

same here
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Yes
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    Selling champs no matter their tier is stupid all around

False
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    No
    Hulk_77 wrote: »

False

How? You get less shards then from a dupe. And you lose out on arena points and as we all know they like to hand out compensation based on rating

Not only do i agree with u @OneManArmy but there were dozens of complaints about accounts "accidentally" selling their 5*s. So yeah no reason to sell. 🙂
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    No
    The reason that you can no longer sell 5* champs is because people would hack each other’s accounts and sell all their champions. Making it possible to sell 5*s would bring this problem back.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    No
    Never
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    No
    Hulk_77 wrote: »

False

True
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,235 ★★★★★
    No
    Aspare wrote: »
    They should get rid of the feature to sell champs all together

This.
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    Yes
    Aspare wrote: »
    They should get rid of the feature to sell champs all together

This.

Gotta disagree bro. It’s a person’s account. As long as it’s not a tos violation, then they should be able to do with it what they want. I think selling is generally a bad idea but to each his own.

And if you’re not account sharing then having someone else sell your champs isn’t a big concern. If selling makes someone happy let them play how they want 🤷‍♂️
  • SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    Yes
    It seems like a lot of people in this post are confusing having the ABILITY to sell your 5* champs and actually doing it.

I think that since the introduction of 6* heroes has made the lower "starred" champs less useful/more obsolete, that we should have the ability to sell 5* champs.
    No
    SassyMasty wrote: »
    It seems like a lot of people in this post are confusing having the ABILITY to sell your 5* champs and actually doing it.

I think that since the introduction of 6* heroes has made the lower "starred" champs less useful/more obsolete, that we should have the ability to sell 5* champs.

You realize someone can hack nes account and sell every champion to screw that player over, right?
  • SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    Yes
    SassyMasty wrote: »

You realize someone can hack nes account and sell every champion to screw that player over, right?

Two things:

That doesn't apply to 4* champs?

If we're using the "hack their account" argument I would say that that is an entirely different issue and that once you introduce that, why not just sell every champ, their iso, items, etc.

• AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Yes
    sure. even if it is not the smartest decision, I'd love to have an opportunity to sell missKK, if I am short of 200 6* shards, and next EQ is coming only month later
  • No
    So someone can hack your account and sell ALL your champs? No thanks. I say we should PERMANENTLY REMOVE the sell option. WHOS WITH ME?!
    No
    So someone can hack your account and sell ALL your champs? No thanks. I say we should PERMANENTLY REMOVE the sell option. WHOS WITH ME?!

That can help allot with progression and helping too keep ones rating up