**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Deathmatches

I am really getting tired of this ...even after refreshing 3pz3yegtwlnd.png
4zofc3v12ecw.png
vg6cap00l9z2.png
yqducvqje2jj.png
l1ryd653kkdt.png

Comments

• Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    I would suggest not using any straight 3/30 teams. Throw a 4/40 in there or something to mix it up. Ive had the same issues using rank 1 5*s.
  • henrieshenries Posts: 63
    Nice thanks for the tip
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    That doesn’t address the issue though. I’ve hit death matches using r1 5* below 3000 pi.. I’ve actually taken my 5* rhino and venom to r2 just to use them in arena without worry of death match. And I don’t use 3/30 below 3300. If they changed the format that’s fine actually, but they need to say so.
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Some people seem more prone than others for this.
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Sorry you had all that bad luck
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Most people have had luck with a minimum of 10-11k PI. It's not the Rank so much as the Total Rating. Pair them with 2 higher Champs as was suggested.
  • iamthegodofwariamthegodofwar Posts: 74
    Geez. Another one of these threads.
  • Rich_RyderRich_Ryder Posts: 238
    edited July 2018
    The player base has gotten better. If you see your lower level champs are bringing on “death matches” STOP USING THEM DEEP INTO THE STREAK! This isn’t a complicated situation.
  • Rich_RyderRich_Ryder Posts: 238
    Or accept the fact your roster isn’t set to go deep, use you lower champs to get you to 3x go as far as you can with your best champs, repeat. That’s just the way it goes. It’s ARENA, not who can play the most