DEATH MATCHES: FIX YOUR GAME KABAM

2

Comments

  • MaidrilMaidril Posts: 289
    I would recommend improving your skills. I think this will solve your inability to win difficult fights.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 601 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    @MehWhatever Hope your shortcomings are short lived. Have a blessed day.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 579 ★★★
    One 4/40 / 2/35 with two 3/30 1/25’s should help your issue.
    Have a blessed day.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 601 ★★★
    Maidril wrote: »
    I would recommend improving your skills. I think this will solve your inability to win difficult fights.

    Hope you do the same. Have a blessed day.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 601 ★★★
    Rasilover wrote: »
    One 4/40 / 2/35 with two 3/30 1/25’s should help your issue.
    Have a blessed day.

    Not doing arena, Appreciate your suggestion though. Have a blessed day.
  • MaidrilMaidril Posts: 289
    Kennado wrote: »
    Maidril wrote: »
    I would recommend improving your skills. I think this will solve your inability to win difficult fights.

    Hope you do the same. Have a blessed day.


    I’m ok, but thank you. I don’t find them to be problematic.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 601 ★★★
    Maidril wrote: »
    Kennado wrote: »
    Maidril wrote: »
    I would recommend improving your skills. I think this will solve your inability to win difficult fights.

    Hope you do the same. Have a blessed day.


    I’m ok, but thank you. I don’t find them to be problematic.

    I've found that the ones that speak the most about "Git good" are the ones that struggle the most to clear their own paths in AQ/AW. Have a blessed day.
  • MaidrilMaidril Posts: 289
    Must be a small sample size you are using ;)
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 601 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    Maidril wrote: »
    Must be a small sample size you are using ;)

    Have a blessed day. I'll send you boosts as needed.
  • Rich_RyderRich_Ryder Posts: 238
    No
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    siyjdsa6qsuw.jpeg

    What you’re dealing with here is a rising floor. It sucks when you can’t bring the champs you used to but it’s a constantly evolving thing. You either have to modify your low end teams or bait specials and beat the death squads. Or quit arenas, as you mentioned.
  • MicklownickMicklownick Posts: 315 ★★
    lol, how is this thread not deleted? Moderators must be snoozing
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 517 ★★
    u9gbwqvwkso8.jpg
    20drkzmlv7eh.jpg

    I'll just drop these here.. (Granted some are 4/40 but given the opponents rating I thought I'd throw them in)
    I've said it before and I'll say it again..
    The only thing that makes it a death match is the save for sp3.. If your past that stage then the reason it's a death match is because you believe you have lost before you fight (if you go in thinking "oh well I'm not going to win" Then you don't really try)
    Advise; take notes of names.. If you run into a maxed Domino/ IWIM/ Sentinel.. you don't want to face them with low level champs so note the name so you can avoid them next time..
    Also look at the rating and what you can see
    Example; team rating 30k
    If the champ you can see is 16k that means the other champs only have 14k to share..
    If the champ you see is 10k that means the ones you don't see have 20k to share..
    Personally I would go for the 16k fight as I know the other 2 fights would be easier..
    Good luck with it..
  • Vale84Vale84 Posts: 308 ★★★
    ninexhelix wrote: »
    This has been addressed multiple times. With people having more rank 5s in the game the bar has shifted up. A low prestige team of 3 5s at r1 or 3 4s at r3 will now get a death match. Take a mixed team of an r4 4 with 2 r3s or an r2 5 with your 2 r1 5s and you'll be fine.

    It doesnt matter if it was addressed multiple times or not. They had to give out drop rates and overall get a grip of their game (which they still can't atm), it's about time we have fixed minimums for arena streaking.

    By no chanche you should be forced to make your painful grind longer when you can easily string 2 lines of codes to set the minimal rank of 3-4-5* per arena.
    I don't live on mcoc, i barely can make a run with my 5*, i DONT wanna have to mix 4* aswell and having to do 40 streaks instead of 35, (just an example).

    Overall, arena isn't fun for anyone, making something not fun even longer isn't gonna make the game better.

    The sole fac PI or prestige even matters where rank and level are = is just lazy coding, and the fact there isn't a single soul among devs saying "hey takes 10 mins to string minimums, why not" is an even bigger example of lazyness.

    Last a lot of people talking trash, but i'd like to know one SINGLE legit use of death matches taken aside serie 1-19 in any arena. No point at all.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 601 ★★★
    IOSJasoN wrote: »
    u9gbwqvwkso8.jpg
    20drkzmlv7eh.jpg

    I'll just drop these here.. (Granted some are 4/40 but given the opponents rating I thought I'd throw them in)
    I've said it before and I'll say it again..
    The only thing that makes it a death match is the save for sp3.. If your past that stage then the reason it's a death match is because you believe you have lost before you fight (if you go in thinking "oh well I'm not going to win" Then you don't really try)
    Advise; take notes of names.. If you run into a maxed Domino/ IWIM/ Sentinel.. you don't want to face them with low level champs so note the name so you can avoid them next time..
    Also look at the rating and what you can see
    Example; team rating 30k
    If the champ you can see is 16k that means the other champs only have 14k to share..
    If the champ you see is 10k that means the ones you don't see have 20k to share..
    Personally I would go for the 16k fight as I know the other 2 fights would be easier..
    Good luck with it..

    I can agree with the first part of this. I was so furious at pulling a death match that I literally just let my phone go and didnt fight. The match was 5/65 Domino and IMIW with a 4/55 Blade for good measure so I didnt bother to fight with 3/30 Rhino, Antman, and Loki. I hate doing arena and to draw a DM the way that I did using a formula that's worked for me up until today really pissed me off. I don't have time to waste doing **** arena like others in here so to waste my morning was very troubling.

    The second part of this I disregarded because I'm an end game player and not a noob. As I said in an earlier posts this was the first time I drew DM in that arena with the formula I've been using for weeks now. I hate arena as is so now with this today i'm done with it completely as I've stated throughout this thread.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 601 ★★★
    Vale84 wrote: »
    ninexhelix wrote: »
    This has been addressed multiple times. With people having more rank 5s in the game the bar has shifted up. A low prestige team of 3 5s at r1 or 3 4s at r3 will now get a death match. Take a mixed team of an r4 4 with 2 r3s or an r2 5 with your 2 r1 5s and you'll be fine.

    It doesnt matter if it was addressed multiple times or not. They had to give out drop rates and overall get a grip of their game (which they still can't atm), it's about time we have fixed minimums for arena streaking.

    By no chanche you should be forced to make your painful grind longer when you can easily string 2 lines of codes to set the minimal rank of 3-4-5* per arena.
    I don't live on mcoc, i barely can make a run with my 5*, i DONT wanna have to mix 4* aswell and having to do 40 streaks instead of 35, (just an example).

    Overall, arena isn't fun for anyone, making something not fun even longer isn't gonna make the game better.

    The sole fac PI or prestige even matters where rank and level are = is just lazy coding, and the fact there isn't a single soul among devs saying "hey takes 10 mins to string minimums, why not" is an even bigger example of lazyness.

    Last a lot of people talking trash, but i'd like to know one SINGLE legit use of death matches taken aside serie 1-19 in any arena. No point at all.

    Thank you. Someone gets it. I appreciate you.
  • MaidrilMaidril Posts: 289
    Now now kennado, struggling through ROL and act 4 doesn’t make you an end game player.

    I just don’t understand your all’s tantrums about
    difficult arena fights. You are faced with the same arena rules as everyone else. It’s like all the people on here who think they should be able to 100% all content 😂😂. Just because you have access to something doesn’t mean you should be able to reap all the rewards.
  • Rich_RyderRich_Ryder Posts: 238
    No
  • Rich_RyderRich_Ryder Posts: 238
    Gonna start posting this on every “death match” topic

    Accept the fact your roster isn’t set to go deep, use you lower champs to get you to 3x go as far as you can with your best champs, repeat. That’s just the way it goes. It’s ARENA, not who can play the most
  • Vale84Vale84 Posts: 308 ★★★
    Rich_Ryder wrote: »
    Gonna start posting this on every “death match” topic

    Accept the fact your roster isn’t set to go deep, use you lower champs to get you to 3x go as far as you can with your best champs, repeat. That’s just the way it goes. It’s ARENA, not who can play the most

    right, so i guess end game players who can't afford to live 24/7 in the game will just have to pass over all the 1/25 5* champs who can't have the PI to avoid a death match, makes sense. I will accept that i will be able to do my arena only if i rank up every single 5* at least to r2 no matter how trash. Good to know, now i see how i should spend all the extra t1as and t4bs we get since last couple weeks.
    Maidril wrote: »
    Now now kennado, struggling through ROL and act 4 doesn’t make you an end game player.

    I just don’t understand your all’s tantrums about
    difficult arena fights. You are faced with the same arena rules as everyone else. It’s like all the people on here who think they should be able to 100% all content 😂😂. Just because you have access to something doesn’t mean you should be able to reap all the rewards.

    What you say makes no sense at all. You refer to it like he doesnt have the right champions to make content, while the problem here is that a 1/25 5* or a 3/30 4* with high pi/prestige is elegible for no death matches while lower pi/prestige ones arent. Which is just idiotic no matter the point of view honestly.
    You're climbing onto a completely different matter just to prove a point none is even raising.

    Again, if you love arena, or have 8 to 10 hrs a day to run your roster crossing 4* with 5*, good for you. What we talking about here is a solution for who doesn't have that time, that wouldn't give any advantage to lower players nor less time-friendly players.

    You''d still be able to run your full roster in all arenas included the 2* one if you so please, and have the same benefits as players who can only afford to run their 5* rosters and can't really fit 10 extra series just due to something stupid like this.

    I have over 70 5*, and running them each 7 hrs is pretty much the limit of what i can grind. having to mix 20 of them with 4* means a lot of extra rounds i don't want nor i should be forced to do, cause simply there is no reason.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 601 ★★★
    Rich_Ryder wrote: »
    Gonna start posting this on every “death match” topic

    Accept the fact your roster isn’t set to go deep, use you lower champs to get you to 3x go as far as you can with your best champs, repeat. That’s just the way it goes. It’s ARENA, not who can play the most

    Man get the hell outta here...
    Maidril wrote: »
    Now now kennado, struggling through ROL and act 4 doesn’t make you an end game player.

    I just don’t understand your all’s tantrums about
    difficult arena fights. You are faced with the same arena rules as everyone else. It’s like all the people on here who think they should be able to 100% all content 😂😂. Just because you have access to something doesn’t mean you should be able to reap all the rewards.

    I thought I was done with you for the day? Go play outside and get some fresh air.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 601 ★★★
    Vale84 wrote: »
    Rich_Ryder wrote: »
    Gonna start posting this on every “death match” topic

    Accept the fact your roster isn’t set to go deep, use you lower champs to get you to 3x go as far as you can with your best champs, repeat. That’s just the way it goes. It’s ARENA, not who can play the most

    right, so i guess end game players who can't afford to live 24/7 in the game will just have to pass over all the 1/25 5* champs who can't have the PI to avoid a death match, makes sense. I will accept that i will be able to do my arena only if i rank up every single 5* at least to r2 no matter how trash. Good to know, now i see how i should spend all the extra t1as and t4bs we get since last couple weeks.
    Maidril wrote: »
    Now now kennado, struggling through ROL and act 4 doesn’t make you an end game player.

    I just don’t understand your all’s tantrums about
    difficult arena fights. You are faced with the same arena rules as everyone else. It’s like all the people on here who think they should be able to 100% all content 😂😂. Just because you have access to something doesn’t mean you should be able to reap all the rewards.

    What you say makes no sense at all. You refer to it like he doesnt have the right champions to make content, while the problem here is that a 1/25 5* or a 3/30 4* with high pi/prestige is elegible for no death matches while lower pi/prestige ones arent. Which is just idiotic no matter the point of view honestly.
    You're climbing onto a completely different matter just to prove a point none is even raising.

    Again, if you love arena, or have 8 to 10 hrs a day to run your roster crossing 4* with 5*, good for you. What we talking about here is a solution for who doesn't have that time, that wouldn't give any advantage to lower players nor less time-friendly players.

    You''d still be able to run your full roster in all arenas included the 2* one if you so please, and have the same benefits as players who can only afford to run their 5* rosters and can't really fit 10 extra series just due to something stupid like this.

    I have over 70 5*, and running them each 7 hrs is pretty much the limit of what i can grind. having to mix 20 of them with 4* means a lot of extra rounds i don't want nor i should be forced to do, cause simply there is no reason.

    Haha I hear ya. These geeks spend all day long in the arena so they don't get that even people with set rosters are tired of the game and the BS involved in much of the content going on lately. Hell there was going to be a mass boycott just a few weeks ago. Dudes are fed up and the game is dying as a result so it really shouldn't come as a shock that these threads will pop up. Now watch the next dweeb pop into the thread to say your skills are weak or your roster is weak and explain how YOU should feel about the current state of affairs and you should enjoy it smh.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,140 ★★★
    😳 Wow!

    Someone is clearly getting banned.
  • Vale84Vale84 Posts: 308 ★★★
    Kennado wrote: »
    Vale84 wrote: »
    Rich_Ryder wrote: »
    Gonna start posting this on every “death match” topic

    Accept the fact your roster isn’t set to go deep, use you lower champs to get you to 3x go as far as you can with your best champs, repeat. That’s just the way it goes. It’s ARENA, not who can play the most

    right, so i guess end game players who can't afford to live 24/7 in the game will just have to pass over all the 1/25 5* champs who can't have the PI to avoid a death match, makes sense. I will accept that i will be able to do my arena only if i rank up every single 5* at least to r2 no matter how trash. Good to know, now i see how i should spend all the extra t1as and t4bs we get since last couple weeks.
    Maidril wrote: »
    Now now kennado, struggling through ROL and act 4 doesn’t make you an end game player.

    I just don’t understand your all’s tantrums about
    difficult arena fights. You are faced with the same arena rules as everyone else. It’s like all the people on here who think they should be able to 100% all content 😂😂. Just because you have access to something doesn’t mean you should be able to reap all the rewards.

    What you say makes no sense at all. You refer to it like he doesnt have the right champions to make content, while the problem here is that a 1/25 5* or a 3/30 4* with high pi/prestige is elegible for no death matches while lower pi/prestige ones arent. Which is just idiotic no matter the point of view honestly.
    You're climbing onto a completely different matter just to prove a point none is even raising.

    Again, if you love arena, or have 8 to 10 hrs a day to run your roster crossing 4* with 5*, good for you. What we talking about here is a solution for who doesn't have that time, that wouldn't give any advantage to lower players nor less time-friendly players.

    You''d still be able to run your full roster in all arenas included the 2* one if you so please, and have the same benefits as players who can only afford to run their 5* rosters and can't really fit 10 extra series just due to something stupid like this.

    I have over 70 5*, and running them each 7 hrs is pretty much the limit of what i can grind. having to mix 20 of them with 4* means a lot of extra rounds i don't want nor i should be forced to do, cause simply there is no reason.

    Haha I hear ya. These geeks spend all day long in the arena so they don't get that even people with set rosters are tired of the game and the BS involved in much of the content going on lately. Hell there was going to be a mass boycott just a few weeks ago. Dudes are fed up and the game is dying as a result so it really shouldn't come as a shock that these threads will pop up. Now watch the next dweeb pop into the thread to say your skills are weak or your roster is weak and explain how YOU should feel about the current state of affairs and you should enjoy it smh.

    I just think they don't understand what's being asked and discussed here. It sorta reminds me of the "git gud" community. People seem to have the right of writing whatever they think even if it's miles away from the point, but said people - trust me- are and will be the first ones crying out when Kabam "doesn't listen" to community.

    I find kinda funny how they claim to be elegible for crying out loud when they themselves are the first reason Kabam doesnt bother reading forums, given how they just derail every feedback or discussion on a completely different topic.

    Can't teach them to read or understand properly i guess - not that they WANT to understand, they 're around just to tell people to "git gud". /wooosh
  • Vale84Vale84 Posts: 308 ★★★
    Rich_Ryder wrote: »
    Gonna start posting this on every “death match” topic

    Accept the fact your roster isn’t set to go deep, use you lower champs to get you to 3x go as far as you can with your best champs, repeat. That’s just the way it goes. It’s ARENA, not who can play the most

    This guy for example, has 90% of his posting (free to be seen fro mhis profile) shouting at kabam from money grabbing with new events, and overall is crying out loud in more or less 95% of the posts towards Kabam's bad choiches.

    And still, it's here telling you how much of a nub you are and that everything it's fine since it doesnt touch him. Not much of a feedback you can get from him.
    Maidril wrote: »
    Now now kennado, struggling through ROL and act 4 doesn’t make you an end game player.

    I just don’t understand your all’s tantrums about
    difficult arena fights. You are faced with the same arena rules as everyone else. It’s like all the people on here who think they should be able to 100% all content 😂😂. Just because you have access to something doesn’t mean you should be able to reap all the rewards.

    this guy is crying out for piloting and pilots. Cause it does touch his weak spots. Yet...in a topic where something really basic, and lazy is being exposed, everything is fine, it's cause you suck, git gud and over it. Pretty fun.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 601 ★★★
    FR33_HUG5 wrote: »
    😳 Wow!

    Someone is clearly getting banned.

    Phones were overheating (Thankfully that was addressed with 19.0.1), in-game lag is still at an all-time high, Crashes galore, the list goes on and on... Then this **** with Death Matches happens. There comes a point when folks reach ropes end.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,140 ★★★
    Kennado wrote: »

    Phones were overheating (Thankfully that was addressed with 19.0.1), in-game lag is still at an all-time high, Crashes galore, the list goes on and on... Then this **** with Death Matches happens. There comes a point when folks reach ropes end.

    That doesn’t give you the right to mouth off and throw shade. Your first few thread posts are clearly forum violations.

    When a mod sees your comments, and they will... Let’s just say, bye bye.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 601 ★★★
    FR33_HUG5 wrote: »
    Kennado wrote: »

    Phones were overheating (Thankfully that was addressed with 19.0.1), in-game lag is still at an all-time high, Crashes galore, the list goes on and on... Then this **** with Death Matches happens. There comes a point when folks reach ropes end.

    That doesn’t give you the right to mouth off and throw shade. Your first few thread posts are clearly forum violations.

    When a mod sees your comments, and they will... Let’s just say, bye bye.

    Okay... Have a pleasant evening.
  • Rich_RyderRich_Ryder Posts: 238
    edited July 2018
    @Vale84 when did I say it doesn’t affect me? I just stay out of arenas that I don’t have the roster to do well in or I accept the fact that I’ll only be able to go so far with out a ton of extra grinding. It’s the Arena, other people have better rosters and they will score higher because of how the Arena works.

    What I do complain about in the forums is dropped combos, block breaks, blocked specials. That seems pretty reasonable and I didn’t say they made it that way for the money, just possible bad coding/decision making.

    The only thing I said seemed like it was for money was the high energy cost for expert catalyst events. Because like you said people only have so much time to play so getting that extra energy is probably gonna come from buying refills. I still hope they rethink those costs
Sign In or Register to comment.