**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New / Additional Mini Boss nodes gone from AW?

I had previously thought that the addition of the three new mini boss nodes on paths 4, 5, and 6 were supposed to be for tiers 1 through 12.

For about a week now, those mini boss nodes have been gone, and the nodes there reverted back to the original nodes.

We're currently in tier 6, as we dropped from 4 overnight during that same time frame. We don't know why we were docked, we have yet to receive an email notice from Kabam, or get a response from our support tickets.

Have the mini nodes been removed or are they in different tiers than what I had originally understood?

We're not sure if what we're experiencing with the mini nodes and our war rating drop is a Kabam glitch, or another issue.

Comments

• LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    They probably changed it to affect higher tier alliances to try and balance war for everyone but forgot to make a statement or comment as that happens a lot
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    @Lysiszero we've sent 2 support tickets about it. It seems odd they'd make such a significant change and not make an announcement, send an email, or respond to a ticket.

It all just seems fishy. Hopefully we'll get some support and answers soon.

Thanks for your input. Maybe that's all it is, is a forgotten change.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    New minibosses are only in tier 1-4/5 not sure the exact cut off.
    @Patchie93 thank you for that. That would explain why we are not seeing them. I thought they were in 1 through 12 but I think we may have that wrong.

Now if only we knew why we got docked points. I assume it's for piloting but nobody will admit to it. We are still trying to figure out how to solve that problem.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    It ti 1 to 5
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    They also said that these are changes that could be changed at any time. With luck though these aw changes will only last for the off season. The game really isn't that fun when 8 top champs are locked into aw and 3 more in aq leaving not much to work with for trying to complete any eq or story content.
    Thanks @Gamer. It looks like the problem was our drop to 6. We had the tiers wrong.
    @Lysiszero it is until you build a bigger roster for sure. War is good for building that roster and AQ for ranking them up. I'm not a grinder so it took me a while to build that roster up.