**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

LVL UP & ITEM USE

David12364David12364 Posts: 62
edited July 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I know this is not first post like this,but we must hold it on the top so @Kabam Miike can send this to his team,and check again whats going on...One week pass,and still no both of those events...We rlly need them ASAP! Just dont tell me that its normal,bcs its not normal to wait for SOLO EVENT TO SPAWN 7 DAYS. Same for item use.
Btw,i have seen some posts that couple of players can see lvl up event on their 2nd acc,i mean low rated account.

Best regards,
David

Comments

• M1MM1M Posts: 22
    They have said before that 22 hr solo events are random. They will never appear back to back though, so there has been a string of unlucky selections that has lead to a longer than normal break from level up events. It is annoying but has occurred before.

With the switching to peak rewards, it also appears that the normal pattern of alliance events has changed. We will get an item use in two days (hopefully) or in five days at the latest.

• David12364David12364 Posts: 62
    Well,many players are waiting for lvl up event to rank up their champs,and if they wait for more then 7 days,then many,many pts were lost in SA...
  • M1MM1M Posts: 22
    It is literally random... if people want to level up for SA points, there is nothing stopping them. Use common sense.
    Agreed,but they will miss some rewards from lvl up event,ofc nobody stops them to lvl up champs besides that event,but why they made it then? I mean whats the point?Obvisualy ill wait for specific event to do specific things...
  • Rich_RyderRich_Ryder Posts: 238
    We do we “need” these events?
  • Rich_RyderRich_Ryder Posts: 238
    David12364 wrote: »
    Agreed,but they will miss some rewards from lvl up event,ofc nobody stops them to lvl up champs besides that event,but why they made it then? I mean whats the point?Obvisualy ill wait for specific event to do specific things...

Why did they make these events? For people with the PATIENCE to hold off on leveling up til the event happens. I repeat PATIENCE
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    I mean it’s kind of a joke. They want us to have patience? But they have caps on all these items in our stash forcing us to rank champs we don’t want for diversity? How’s that patient. Doofus lol
  • Bryman187Bryman187 Posts: 204
    Rich_Ryder wrote: »
    David12364 wrote: »

Why did they make these events? For people with the PATIENCE to hold off on leveling up til the event happens. I repeat PATIENCE

Patience, I repeat PATIENCE, will cost you SA points.

I wouldn’t recommend holding throughout SA just for a level up, but it’s still counterintuitive to change SA to disincentivize holding and then not run a level up for over a week.
  • SixateSixate Posts: 62
    Man this game has been a struggle bus just bouncing outa control.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    It's always been random. Rare that it takes a while, but it happens. The randomizer removes the previous one, and chooses from the remaining ones.
  • Imthatdamnbad82Imthatdamnbad82 Posts: 181
    Level up is on so....
    Yea,it is now,after 8 days,maybe more,stopped counting after day 5 😁