**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Now that the overheating issue is fixed... can we talk about compensation?

Seriously can we?

Comments

• PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    Whatever EQ difficulty you were working on, get the full completion/exploration rewards would be fine honestly
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    That's probably somewhere high up on their priorities. Id expect them to start talking about it may be Monday or Tuesday.
  • Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    It would be good if they give some 5* shards and a 4 star generic ag as they have broken some devices
  • DarkchildeDarkchilde Posts: 13
    Most probably they'll compensate us with 2k bc, 3k loyalty, 15k gold, 1500 five star shards 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • MaidrilMaidril Posts: 288
    I have an iPhone and it is still overheating while running MCOC... so I’d say it’s not fixed.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Yeah don’t think this is fixed lol. DEAD THREAD.
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    Should compensation vary for those players who got refunds from Apple versus those who didn’t?
  • Winters810Winters810 Posts: 15
    2* wasp at most LOL
  • Must be nice to have your phone work again they didn't even offer an update for android yet. Since this update 19.0, my phone has overheated so bad I had to buy a new battery and my fiances phone won't stop crashing every fight. FIX IT ON ANDROID KABAM
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    I don’t give a darn about conpensation. I don’t want free loot. I want a working game so I can work and earn my own prizes.
    Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on
  • Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★
    Mninobody wrote: »
    This issue didn’t only affect individuals. It changed the course of alliances with people leaving, changed peoples arena grind not getting shards, units, BC not to mention the hero’s they would grind for. The constant lag like every time I fight ghost the start of the fight skips and people have lost more units, pots, revives. People have not been able to finish monthly EQ so now need to rush and use energy revives which costs units. SA scores for my alliance was about 130k lower than normal which costs us shards. Completion event, arena event and other alliance events where the entire alliance missed rewards. Solo event where this time of the month I would have an overflow of revives and pots from finishing solo events I have few if any in overflow. Many not doing AW so more shards, loyalty, gold, BC missed out on.
    So much was missed from an individual standpoint, to an alliance standpoint this would have to be the most gracious sorry kabam could come up with.
    Please remember everyone. What they give us costs nothing to them!
    Do not, I repeat do not be content or happy with an award package that makes you go, hmm ok. This must be an overcompensated we thank you who are still here, and this should make those that left come back package.
    2 packages one for collected and uncollected?
    Uncollected for example 15k 5* shards, 1 feature 5* crystal, 1000 6* shards, 2000 units, 1 t2a, 5 t1a, 5 T4B, 500k gold 5 full energy refills
    Still collected package 10k 5* shards, four 4* crystals, 1000 units, 18000 t2a frags, 5 t1a, 8 T4B, 200k gold 3 full energy refills
    In addition run the healing event with no energy costs for 3-4 days.

That should be the bottom package from kabam.
    Remember it’s costs them nothing to say “here, we are sorry and please accept this over compensated apology and we hope the majority of you are happy with this as we have failed you as a company in the past but with this package we are moving forward in a better direction.”

I disagree with the compensation you suggested because uncollected or not people were affected in the same ways.
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    This compensation should honestly include a class 6* awakening gem at this point. Considering this fiasco has been worse than 12.0 and the compensation for 12.0 was a class 5* awakening gem. At the time frame of 12.0 6* did not exist making the 5* ag the most sought after item. this compensation package should look even bigger than what we had during 12.0 the game has moved forward and player base has missed out on more than even before in the history of Mcoc across the board.
  • BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
    In reality this update broke the game, people got thrown from alliances because they couldn’t play, people lost progression, potentially did permanent damage to there phone, the list really goes on. As a paying customer and someone who was personally affected by 19.0 I would be at piece with a 5 star generic and some 6 star shards...unfortunately kabam most likely just heard lesser solo crystal shards and 3 star arena boosts.
  • Crooked_Sprook1Crooked_Sprook1 Posts: 294 ★★
    Any quantitative suggestions as to what compensation should look like?
  • VeryCoolUserNameVeryCoolUserName Posts: 93
    What about Android users??? My phone still get hot :-(
  • NabiletyNabilety Posts: 54
    edited July 2018
    Still to this day it baffles me, how they handled this situation overall - the fact that phones were overheating, without an immediate warning in-game to not play the game, or at least having the decency to shut the game down until they have a fix, feels like a total disregard for their customers' well-being and safety. We are way beyond the matter of frustration and being thanked for our patience. And I know some of you gonna pull the:
    ... It is your fault for playing the game, nobody forced you to melt your phone, you should know better if you feel your phone is overheating
    Surely, but I want to remind you guys there are kids playing this game as well - So says the moderators in the forum as soon as you use any profanity in this forum. So, whatever in-game compensation they come up with, I first hope they'll make a formal apology for their obnoxious treatment of this despicable update 19.0.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Shrinidhi wrote: »
    Mninobody wrote: »
    This issue didn’t only affect individuals. It changed the course of alliances with people leaving, changed peoples arena grind not getting shards, units, BC not to mention the hero’s they would grind for. The constant lag like every time I fight ghost the start of the fight skips and people have lost more units, pots, revives. People have not been able to finish monthly EQ so now need to rush and use energy revives which costs units. SA scores for my alliance was about 130k lower than normal which costs us shards. Completion event, arena event and other alliance events where the entire alliance missed rewards. Solo event where this time of the month I would have an overflow of revives and pots from finishing solo events I have few if any in overflow. Many not doing AW so more shards, loyalty, gold, BC missed out on.
    So much was missed from an individual standpoint, to an alliance standpoint this would have to be the most gracious sorry kabam could come up with.
    Please remember everyone. What they give us costs nothing to them!
    Do not, I repeat do not be content or happy with an award package that makes you go, hmm ok. This must be an overcompensated we thank you who are still here, and this should make those that left come back package.
    2 packages one for collected and uncollected?
    Uncollected for example 15k 5* shards, 1 feature 5* crystal, 1000 6* shards, 2000 units, 1 t2a, 5 t1a, 5 T4B, 500k gold 5 full energy refills
    Still collected package 10k 5* shards, four 4* crystals, 1000 units, 18000 t2a frags, 5 t1a, 8 T4B, 200k gold 3 full energy refills
    In addition run the healing event with no energy costs for 3-4 days.

That should be the bottom package from kabam.
    Remember it’s costs them nothing to say “here, we are sorry and please accept this over compensated apology and we hope the majority of you are happy with this as we have failed you as a company in the past but with this package we are moving forward in a better direction.”

I disagree with the compensation you suggested because uncollected or not people were affected in the same ways.

Similar ways? yes, same ways? No. Uncollected difficultly is probably the biggest difference but also uncollected people are most likely in higher level alliances, using more boosts in war and more focused on the game in general, to give the uncollected compensation that is suggested to all players is a bit excessive, but the comp package for un-uncollected (I guess that’s how it is) players is fair for the level they could be at, the farthest they could be is 5.2.5 which, before that point, it would be close to impossible to get 6* shards so giving out the uncollected comp to everyone...yeah, unless you have a different compensation you were suggesting?
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    how bout....NOOOOOO
This discussion has been closed.