**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which champ should I awaken with my generic awakening gem?

TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
Btw I already have 5* Hawkeye as skill champ. And I don't have any good Cosmic champ. Which champ to awaken?

Which champ should I awaken with my generic awakening gem? 30 votes

Thor
23%
Timone147CaixaaLosspik7abo2aTonyStarkSuperman69TayTay_1063 7 votes
Gwenpool
46%
Clobberin_TimeVavasourJamezBongDJSmitty21kunal_rules01Josh2PlaySerialBosko888670Hell_GoliathPurveyorHeroBoltsyJayT1996TheMageHunterSpartacus29 14 votes
Ghost Rider
20%
GroundedWisdomCuteshelfMace_WindontAlCapone2727commando225Aamirsym 6 votes
Black Panther OG
0%
Dr. Strange
0%
Rogue
10%
Austd001_Tmasters1984thanks4playing 3 votes

Comments

• Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    Thor
    Gwenpool is coming up as a basic next week.
    I'd save for SW, SL, DV, Wolvy. Thor is a really solid option as well, as it's the dupe that makes him great. Gpool doesn't need awakening to be useful. ( unless you plan on taking a few Special 3s lol)
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    Thor
    Superman69 wrote: »
    Gwenpool is coming up as a basic next week.
    I'd save for SW, SL, DV, Wolvy. Thor is a really solid option as well, as it's the dupe that makes him great. Gpool doesn't need awakening to be useful. ( unless you plan on taking a few Special 3s lol)

Thanks!
    I already have Duped SL btw.
    And for saving, bro I have that awakening gem for almost 3 months, and I don't wanna wait more! I was thinking about Thor becoz I don't have any good Cosmic champ. And for SW, Wolverine, DV, if I get any one of them, I'll arrange an awakening gem by 100% exploring ACT 4. So, should I dupe Thor?
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Ghost Rider
    Out of those I'd do GR or Rogue.

But I'd consider saving for a god tier champ like voodoo/SL/ wolvie.
  • 7abo2a7abo2a Posts: 46
    Thor
    i chose thor because either none of others need awakening or doesnt deserve to , thor is now not as he used to be but still good , and cant work without awakening