**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New 19.0 update phone problems [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Dhorne61Dhorne61 Posts: 109
    Playable now. Still gets warm but at least I can play arena without damaging my phone.
  • iPhone 7, Telus, iOS 11.4.1, MCOC 19.0.1

Phone still heating up, but not nearly as bad.
    No lag(besides the usual random bs).
    No crashing.
    Battery drain still significant, but not as bad.

Was able to actually do a run through my champs in t1a arena, run some event quest, and AW. No crashing, odd lag here and there.

Analysis: Signs of progression with most recent update, but still have much further investigating to do, as there are still some noticeable issues. Also, with the disparity from player to player, and with various devices, it’s quite obvious there is still fixes needing to be done.

We await our SIGNIFICANT compensation.
  • MrOnizukaMrOnizuka Posts: 121
    Iphone 6s+
    IOS 11.4.1

Game performances are much better without lags and crash.. game loading kinda faster than 19.0.. but phone still gets slightly little warm but its definitely much better than before.. but I am still hoping for the game to be normal just like before 19.0...
  • tonyj007tonyj007 Posts: 276
    3ul3r2 wrote: »
    Android still super laggy and crashing after update. Hmm

The update is for IOS
    3ul3r2 wrote: »
    So the response for Android users is get a new phone? It's bs you say its particular to each phone. There are so many complaints about the exact same thing...game just crashes to black screen every few fights. How can so many people saying the SAME EXACT thing imply that it is unique to each phone. Literally the opposite of the definition for unique.

@Kabam Spice @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Labamahama

One off you explain that logic please. Please don't ignore.

Fixing bugs is much harder for android players , with so many different devices using so many OS made by several different companies.What is your device ???
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    Heating issues continue after hotfix for me.

It’s not all bad, definitely step in the right direction. Frequency of game crashes is reduced significantly. It also takes 5-10 min of play to heat up the phone, where before it would get hot after second arena series.

iPhone 7
    iOS 11
  • Badazz97Badazz97 Posts: 8
    So i downloaded the hotfix a couple of hours ago and my iPhone 7+ still gets really hot after playing like 30 minutes. It doesn't shut down though so the update helped but i wouldn't say the problem is solved since the game still drains a lot of battery, didn't have any issues before 19.0.
  • SRArch_SAI21SRArch_SAI21 Posts: 89
    I am using iPhone 6s Plus iOS 11.4.1 with new update , still have the battery draining issue and this is not fixed, I don’t know if this fix helped in all heating issues but definitely progress in the right direction. Kabam need to resolve the battery issue , may be heating issue completely gone for iPhone 7 users but still on my 6S version
  • BK_1BK_1 Posts: 145
    So I’ve tried the hotfix on both my iPhone 6s Plus and IPhone X now. What I’ve found is that if you put your phone on power saving mode, it gets better. My iPhone 6s Plus basically do not heat up at all now (well may be a little warmth on the back but it’s definitly OK.) My iPhone X still gets warm (warmer than iPhone 6s) but not as bad as it was before the hotfix. But the key is that you’d have to turn on power saving mode. Without doing so, my iPhone X scorches up very quickly.

I hope kabam will be working on a better, more permanent fix with the next update. As for now I see this Hotfix as a bandaid to a much more serious problem. It stops the bleeding temporarily but in the long run it doesn’t solve the problem.
  • LogarooLogaroo Posts: 100
    Mine is the same. iPhone 7+ on up to date iOS. Huge battery drain and the phone still heats up. No crashes so far though.
  • Lucky7LucianoLucky7Luciano Posts: 76
    Hate to say it, but it’s the phone as well. Each update the game has, the phone will get a little worse.
    It’s a known issue with iPhone 6/6+/7/7+.
    The phone can not keep up with the updates. Something with the animations. Well this is what my buddy told me who works at Apple, & is a gamer. If it wasn’t doing it before &/or as bad, it’s Very possible it will get worse as the games content/champs/animations evolve.
    I was victim to this with my 6+. Started in Jan 2018 & got worse each month. I updated to an 8+... no problems since.
    Again, sorry to ruin hopes if I did.

-Lucky-
  • John_WickedJohn_Wicked Posts: 2
    iPhone 7 Plus
    iOS 11.4.1
    WiFi only

Since I downloaded the latest update for iOS users the phone doesn’t seem to overheat anymore. It still gets warm so I played the game and did the arenas. Amazingly I was able to do arenas normally without the game crashing like before. Good job on the update and hope to see better updates soon.
  • Bryman187Bryman187 Posts: 204
    edited July 2018
    Same. No shut downs yet, but still getting very hot.

iPhone 7 plus
    iOS 11.4.1
  • MaybeThisIsNotMeMaybeThisIsNotMe Posts: 141
    iPhone 6s with iOS 11.4.1 still overheating too. Problem is not fixed
  • MaybeThisIsNotMeMaybeThisIsNotMe Posts: 141
    iPhone 6s iOS 11.4.1. Still overheating
  • WTF. Why can’t the developer just downgrade back to 18.0 programming. What’s hard to understand that whatever kabam installed in 19.0 is the cause of the BS.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Guys, if your phone is still getting hot after 2 hours, that’s not going to be fixed by a hotfix, it’s going to be fixed by not playing for 2 hours straight.
  • EgeCEgeC Posts: 128
    Guys, if your phone is still getting hot after 2 hours, that’s not going to be fixed by a hotfix, it’s going to be fixed by not playing for 2 hours straight.

Another genius.
  • I HAVE HEARD ALOT ABOUT OVERHEATING IOS AND IPHONES AND I ALSO FACE THIS PROBLEM ON MY IPHONE 6 BUT I THOUGHT THAT THIS PHONE IS GETTING OLDER SO THIS GAME WONT WORK PROPERLY EVEN IT DOESNOT START ON MY PHONE LOADING CONTINUES AND MY PHONE GET OVERHEATED AND THEN I CLOSE MY GAME. BUT I MAINLY USE MY IPAD PRO FOR THIS GAME AND STILL BUT NEVER FACE ANY ISSUE ON IPAD. WHY ? IPAD IS ALSO IOS. I DONT EVEN GET THE NEW UPDATE ON MY IPAD WHICH KABAM HAS RECENTLY UPLOAD ONLYFOR IOS TO SOLVE OVERHEATING
  • DoonxDoonx Posts: 182
    Good job. I can now play normally on my iphone. It gets warm, which is not unusual when using data or wifi, but not overheating. No more random crashes and phone shutdowns. One thing I will not do now is use the phone while charging. Thanks kabam. Love this game. 👍
  • marcusbluemarcusblue Posts: 12
    Seems like the hotfix for the overheating is not working and has make it worst, now my game play lag like hell. Is kabam just release a hotfix anyhow just to answer to communities that "we have release an hotfix, it should work by now" and forget the case.....
  • GiddzGiddz Posts: 5
    iPhone 6s
    Still having the overheating problems after 10 mins of playing and crashed after 15 mins like ppl are saying a step in the right direction but this has been going on a while now but a bit better than before update get this sorted as still can’t grind arena or play for extended periods
  • mtibbi24mtibbi24 Posts: 7
    So its still draining my battery and gets hot especially when i’m in arena, and it crashed once since i downloaded the hotfix update.
    Iphone 8, ios 11.4.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    WiMak wrote: »
    Sorry Wimack, I need to hijack your Top Post!

Hey everybody, we're looking to get some more information for us to investigate the cause of this issue.

If you are here to report issues like the ones that others are listing, please give us the following information:

OS - Android 4.4.2
    Device Model - Samsung Tab Pro; SM-T 325
    Carrier - Singtel
    Wifi or Cellular Network - wifi

Thank you all of you that have already given us this information. We are working on figuring out exactly what you might be experiencing, and why.

- Miike

• LzrdKingLzrdKing Posts: 4
    Is there any way to get this game fixed. Everytime a new version of this game is released, it gets worse. I can't play for.more than 30 mins before the game crashes. It's so frustrating!!! The game is laggy and the timing is off. I never had this problem when I first started playing this game. I am using an Android phone, latest version on a Motorola G4. It sucks to say, but I have invested a lot into this game, including 2 years of dedication to this game. Think I am finally gonna quit.
    LzrdKing wrote: »
    Is there any way to get this game fixed. Everytime a new version of this game is released, it gets worse. I can't play for.more than 30 mins before the game crashes. It's so frustrating!!! The game is laggy and the timing is off. I never had this problem when I first started playing this game. I am using an Android phone, latest version on a Motorola G4. It sucks to say, but I have invested a lot into this game, including 2 years of dedication to this game. Think I am finally gonna quit.

its a impossible tasks to fix every type of android device (different cpu, batteries size and types, version of android OS)

i have 2 phones , IOS used for games and Android phone is used for contacting the world. The android phone for me is better for what i do.and cheaper.

There is no standard build of Android device, and no one can give you advice because for each devices has different tolerance for each player. IOS is better for games , Android is better as a mobile phone

That's what i think
This discussion has been closed.