**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* awakening gem

JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
Definitely the best offer in a long time, units a 5* gem an 5* shards, bravo guys. Plus the other offers were good, definitely going to make a killing today

Comments

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    Agreed, these unit deal/packages should be a template going forward, only thing I'm skipping is the 6000 unit deal
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Yes I'm shocked to say that the unit deals are actually good.
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    I'm applauding this offer. Great for people who were going to buy units anyways.
  • NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    That moment when Kabam actually puts out good offers
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Got the Odin and the one with the crystal and pulled a tech awakening gem and a 4* Iceman. Money well spent.
  • Psycho1980Psycho1980 Posts: 37
    I have been waiting to awaken my 5* Star Lord for more than a year and a few months.
    Got the offer and opened a mystic. Not bad at all but tech would have been better.
    If I had Lord duped, LOL would have been a memory a long time ago. And what they cannot understand is that lots of people would be more than happy to spend money on LOL....but they don't have the right hero.
    Same applies to the awakening gem we received when that bad update was up. That should have been GENERIC!!

Peace.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Got the Odin and the one with the crystal and pulled a tech awakening gem and a 4* Iceman. Money well spent.

Same but pulled a cosmic gem an carnage
  • hobohobo Posts: 86
    I got carnage still it is a good offer
  • MyTaffyMyTaffy Posts: 144
    Psycho1980 wrote: »
    I have been waiting to awaken my 5* Star Lord for more than a year and a few months.
    Got the offer and opened a mystic. Not bad at all but tech would have been better.
    If I had Lord duped, LOL would have been a memory a long time ago. And what they cannot understand is that lots of people would be more than happy to spend money on LOL....but they don't have the right hero.
    Same applies to the awakening gem we received when that bad update was up. That should have been GENERIC!!

Peace.

I actually have 5* tech Awaken gem but am waiting to 5* star Lord.
  • gatra_hpgatra_hp Posts: 98
    got carnage. i was hoping for an iceman.
    why cant i get him :(
  • FantaxyFantaxy Posts: 2
    I got the mystic class awakening gem also from this offer so can't awaken my 5* starlord :( , good news is I pull an 5* ultron after gather enough 5star shards from the offer , overall quite happy with the result :)
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    gatra_hp wrote: »
    got carnage. i was hoping for an iceman.
    why cant i get him :(

Wanted Yondu but pulled Iceman. Out of tier 2 mutant catalysts though so I'm stuck for a bit.
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 423 ★★

Peace.
    I ranked my starlord to 4/55 thinking I would dupe him. Never happened and never a tech gem. Then the offer
    Fml science awakening gem ;(.....
  • VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    edited July 2017
    Thanks for the 5 star awakening gem offer Kabam! @Kabam Miike
  • VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    Vavasour wrote: »
    Thanks for the 5 star awakening gem offer Kabam! @Kabam Miike

I didn't do it myself, but hey, I'll take it!

I figured having begged for it for the last 2 months, a thank you might be in order.
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    The deals are actually deals! Holy smokes!! It's been a while since I've felt like buying a pack
  • Danny_DohyunDanny_Dohyun Posts: 32
    edited July 2017
    The winner should be Kabam actually... :smiley:
  • SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    I got the 1 champ I didn't want....I got the red turd Carnage :'(
  • DesadeDesade Posts: 6
    The offer was really nice and hope next month another one comes! I needed a science or mystic or skill awaken gem, but got another cosmic so gonna awake CM or Ronan! Keep going with these nice packages kabam!
  • Psycho1980Psycho1980 Posts: 37
    Stara99 wrote: »

Peace.
    I ranked my starlord to 4/55 thinking I would dupe him. Never happened and never a tech gem. Then the offer
    Fml science awakening gem ;(.....

I have my Lord at rank 4 as well. Waste of T2 Alpha cats :(