**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

5* generic gem

I have iceman, GG, kingpin, Medusa, GR, and Void. Who would be the best awakened?

Comments

• RikuremaRikurema Posts: 141
    Ice or medusa
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Iceman
  • PudgehooksPudgehooks Posts: 13
    Void ofc. thanks
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    Void
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    I have a duped iceman 5*, it’s super awesome but if I had to use a generic on any of those, assuming my iceman was unduped, I’d go void
  • Esketit420Esketit420 Posts: 58
    @My_Superior lol nice puns
  • Esketit420Esketit420 Posts: 58
    Ok I’ve awakened my iceman and I’m loving it right now. Thanks for all of your guys’s feedback!
  • BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    Should have gone with Void. Not that Iceman is a bad choice. Just that Void relies more on being awakened than Iceman does.
  • Dean9300450Dean9300450 Posts: 85
    Medusa
  • SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    Medusa without a doubt. The damage increase helps tremendously to get through fights more quickly
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    void undoubtedly gains the most from being awakened and with all the craziness in the new aw nodes seems to be the best option for the most amount of fights. i have all 3 awakened in 5* and i will say iceman gains the least from being awakened its not debatable. however seems you made your choice. i think you woulda been best off with void cause hes got a slightly wider application use in the current cersion of the game but iceman, medusa, void all are the best of theyre class so you cant go weong with any of them!!!!!!