**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Overheating Issue -- Compensation -- Give players what they deserve!

As an update has very recently been pushed to fix the overheating issue, it's time to start discussing what we are going to get as Compensation for the issue. So go ahead, i'd like to see what people are thinking. Fire away!

Comments

• TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    Should whether or not a player got a refund from Apple be considered?
  • Shaunomay86Shaunomay86 Posts: 6
    Think we should be entitled to some sort of compensation
  • GSTAR21GSTAR21 Posts: 168
    edited July 2018
    Well I am one of the lucky Android users that hasn't experienced any overheating to the point where I can't play. But I imagine all the Android and IOS users that couldn't get on for two weeks expect compensation to make up for a fair few things:

• Units, gold and 4/5* shards they would have normally gotten from arena
    • A LOT of energy revives to make up for not being able to play the monthly event or story modes
    • 4* signature stones, health potions and units from the solo events and alliance events

There's probably a few things I have missed but a lot of players have only been able to do AQ/AW and then log off due to overheating. If Kabam want to keep their player base happy they should calculate and compensate the above list and then add similar compensation to what they gave out for 12.0 if you ask me.
  • Matt_KMatt_K Posts: 16
    I missed out on....

1) 2 x 4* Sentry basic, 600 5* shards and all arena milestones * 2.
    2) 2 * 4* Archangel basic, 600 5* shards and all arena milestones *2.
    3) 1* 4* Void basic, 300 5* shards and all arena milestones.
    4) Potentially exploration of master node in the event quest.

and that’s what I can definitively say I have missed!

In terms of compensation I would simply take a rerun of all the arenas so I can get the champions I have missed out on and a few shards on top for goodwill.

If the arenas are not rerun I’ll be annoyed at anything less than being gifted the basic champs I would have won!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    There's been an Update pushed?
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    There's been an Update pushed?

Yessir
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Nevermind. Just read the Announcement. Good news!
  • UndeadUndead Posts: 27
    I imagine I probably won't get any kind of compensation on android even though I have had the exact same issues as ios.
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Summoner appreciation week/month is the fairest way imo
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Undead wrote: »
    I imagine I probably won't get any kind of compensation on android even though I have had the exact same issues as ios.

Same with me, although it was not as bad