**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
Explain to me how you suppose to beat it huh? The block damage is insanely high not to mention AI blocking specials....i lost 1 champ to CWBP then lost half health on another champ to finish him them lost 2 champs to Spidey Gwen all bc of the stupid block damage!!!!

I intercept but at times the AI would dash back as you bout to intercept then they go in and smack you around....i been at this since 5.3 was released and still cant beat and that all class except x gain 50% attack is even more stupidier idea.

Comments

• IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    What champions do you have? I thought the same way until I got SSM as a 4*.

Took 4*SW.4*GR.5*Dorm.5*SL.5*Blade lol..mordo is boss and nodeless paths have ancient knowledge
    IanMoone wrote: »
    What champions do you have? I thought the same way until I got SSM as a 4*.

Took 4*SW.4*GR.5*Dorm.5*SL.5*Blade lol..mordo is boss and nodeless paths have ancient knowledge

Are any 5* r4? I had taken a similar team with me and I was able to clear the hardest path with a r4 5* Dorm.

Blade and SL and Iceman are my only 3 r4 champs right now
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    L m a o
    With 3 r4 5* it shouldn't be that hard. Personally 5.3 was my favourite chapter
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Personally feel 5.3 is easier than 5.2 and 5.4. Just that fights are long when you use other classes.
    Tips would be nice lol
  • Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    I used my four star x23 to clear most the fights
  • Kamr05Kamr05 Posts: 208
    Make sure you have a 4* Voodoo, that's all I can remember was absolutely key to me. Also a Hulk Ragnarok will be extremely useful.
    Kamr05 wrote: »
    Make sure you have a 4* Voodoo, that's all I can remember was absolutely key to me. Also a Hulk Ragnarok will be extremely useful.

I have voodoo but no hulk rags lol
    Do you have CAIW as a 4* at least? He has high BP and should be able to clear most fights even with half of his attack

Nope dont have him sadly :(
    Batman05 wrote: »
    I used my four star x23 to clear most the fights

Sadly no x23 :(
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    IanMoone wrote: »
    Tips would be nice lol

Starlord overcomes the half damage so does blade of you get danger sense..

Would loki work on self buffed champs? Like BPCW or Punisher
  • Gustafah88Gustafah88 Posts: 62
    It seems you are not ready for it
    Gustafah88 wrote: »
    It seems you are not ready for it

I been at this since 5.3 was released have the right champs but block damage is insanely high i aint bout to drop money due to a miscalculated variable