**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Remove the sell option for 1*s - 4*s!

Here's why I feel this way.
Let's say you have a 4* Thanos and a 4* Kang. You were REALLY happy you had those.
Now let's say someone hacks your account and sells all your champs including the really rare champs.
Also, 1* Spider-Man is unobtainable outside of minute 1 playing the game(and collector crystals which SHOULD be in the milestones for the PHC Sunday Arena).
Case closed. Selling does nothing positive.

Comments

• Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Posts: 289 ★★
    Mcfly89 wrote: »
    Don’t give your account details to somebody then you won’t get hacked,
    Simple really.

but what about those free units
  • Mcfly89 wrote: »
    Simple really.
    Sometimes it's not that simple. :p
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    I sell 4*s everyday. This sounds ridiculous
  • AshburnAshburn Posts: 270
    It sounds to me that you hired a merc to get a thanos from one of the legend runs, they didn't get paid and were unhappy, and proceeded to take revenge on your account. Then again I could be wrong. Or did something like that happen? Either way you have yourself to blame
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    Get hack. It wher peppel. Go to you accoone witout u hav giv any Think thah hack. If ther hav hierd meac it Not hack simpelt becasse he ikows the code to go it to the acc
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Sounds like your password needs to "git gud"...
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Sirnoob2 wrote: »
    Simple really.

If you hand out you account details to an unknown third party; all for the chance to get free units, then you deserve to have your champs sold and your account gutted.

If not by the hacker; then by Kabam as they ban you for your foolishness.
  • Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Posts: 289 ★★
    FR33_HUG5 wrote: »
    Sirnoob2 wrote: »
    Simple really.

If you hand out you account details to an unknown third party; all for the chance to get free units, then you deserve to have your champs sold and your account gutted.

If not by the hacker; then by Kabam as they ban you for your foolishness.

yeah still laugh at the fact people fall for those scams
  • Peeps, I'm obviously not dumb enough to fall for those scams.
    I just gave a suggestion to prevent other peeps from having this happen to them.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    While I can understand what you are saying, but selling 1* - 3* champs for me was essential to get resources to rank up other champs. Now there's max sig stones, but still there's times when I'll look at a champ and decide to sell them for the shards or other resources.

• Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    Thanos is playable? Did not know. Is he god tier?
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Thanos is playable? Did not know. Is he god tier?

It is the original "end of Act 3" Thanos, not the recent one.
    Very limited release
  • While I can understand what you are saying, but selling 1* - 3* champs for me was essential to get resources to rank up other champs. Now there's max sig stones, but still there's times when I'll look at a champ and decide to sell them for the shards or other resources.
    Aye, but some of those 1*s and 2*s are exclusive.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    While I can understand what you are saying, but selling 1* - 3* champs for me was essential to get resources to rank up other champs. Now there's max sig stones, but still there's times when I'll look at a champ and decide to sell them for the shards or other resources.

Sure... but that still doesn't mean that someone will not want to sell them for the resources.
  • While I can understand what you are saying, but selling 1* - 3* champs for me was essential to get resources to rank up other champs. Now there's max sig stones, but still there's times when I'll look at a champ and decide to sell them for the shards or other resources.

Sure... but that still doesn't mean that someone will not want to sell them for the resources.
    You gain jack from selling a 1*.
  • DarkQuakeDarkQuake Posts: 74
    YOU CAN NOT GONNA ANYTHING FREE ON SERVER SIDED GAMES