**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

These new death matches at streaks 9-15 shows tremendous lack of consideration

raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
This is getting unmanageable, really. Cmon.fc6i3i2gh2i5.png

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Sandbag 11-15.
  • PolarisCVPolarisCV Posts: 10
    Death matches would be fine if they threw specials like we're accustomed to expect.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    How is that a death match? lol

The only reason why that Blade match looks scary is cause you used Quake with class disadvantage, artificially boosting his PI.
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Honestly the lack of death matches beyond that shows a severe lack of respect for the players skills.
    Every match should be a death match past a certain point.. skill based content would rock. Not on hey easy fights for 3 days yawn

Arena is to grind for a champ not a test of skills. There’s plenty of other game content that you can go to to test your skills. Do ROL, RTTL or even LOL. or explore Act 5.

But arena should be relatively easy because this is the more certain way to get a champ you want.

I don’t mind getting all death matches in arena but Kabam should make the drop rates change to increase the odds of getting 4*s from PHCs, 5*s from GMCs and remove all garbage champs from featured crystals.

Unless you’re a self confessed masochist that enjoys unnecessary difficulty, may I humbly suggest to check your source of logic.
  • iamthegodofwariamthegodofwar Posts: 74
    Geez. Another one of these threads
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    raffster wrote: »

A lack of consideration on who's part? If you meant yours, then yes I agree.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Run higher champs on 11 or run 5/50s you can win with and score more points than you normally would with 5/50s. Arena is a little different than it was. Evolve with the game.
  • MordridCowl_1979MordridCowl_1979 Posts: 199
    What arena is that where u met all the milestones at 450k, but are using 4 and 5*s?
  • ZADO1991ZADO1991 Posts: 109
    What arena is that where u met all the milestones at 450k, but are using 4 and 5*s?

Crystal cornucopia
  • Dezz_1Dezz_1 Posts: 118
    That is not a deathmatch.
  • Dezz_1Dezz_1 Posts: 118
    Using 4s rank 5 is a regular match.
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Why are people complaining about deathmatches, or as some say "broken matchmaking" when there is no official "infinite streak" pattern released by kabam?
    Besides that, i`m pretty confident at streak 11 you should sandbag it, not use R5/50 champs.
    I've played Basic,Alpha, T4B and Crystal arenas during the past week and I haven't received a single deathmatch in any of them.
  • SnakeDocSnakeDoc Posts: 32
    Their point is it didn’t used to be this way. Stop being a di** @IcsGrec and instead force kabam to explain official infinite streak and how to avoid death matches
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    SnakeDoc wrote: »
    Their point is it didn’t used to be this way. Stop being a di** @IcsGrec and instead force kabam to explain official infinite streak and how to avoid death matches

There is no official infinite streak. Kabam never promoted it. The streak was discovered by players through trial and error, and modifications to it are discovered the same way.
  • MabkaZuckMabkaZuck Posts: 80
    raffster wrote: »

You call this a death match?
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    SnakeDoc wrote: »

I should stop being a d* ?
    I`m the one complaining about something that's not official?
    Kabam are not forced to explain anything that they didn't do/say.
    As the current streak patterns were discovered by the community, so will "updated" streak patterns be discovered.
    Till then, find a way to work around it.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    I don't get death matches in the 4* arenas but it's a whole different ball game in the 5* arena
  • RocapRocap Posts: 222
    Side note, those Fights are pretty doable.

This, because those are NOT death matches. People getting death matches when using 3/30 champs makes sense. At 5/50 though you should be able to do that without even trying. You probably won them all too. Unless you just quit because you wanted to rage.