**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

about how many units will it take(in pots and revives) will it take to beat rol

hello all
I'm currently hoping to dupe my 4 star starlord and take him and my x23 to r4
and also putting them in rol alone with a 3 star duped and maxed out void.
for those who beat the rol, how many units did it take you and how many units do you think it
will take me

thanks in advance

Comments

• xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    If u are skilled enough and saved up plenty of free crystals.. Can be done with 0 units. Just keep that Starlord combo going and evade the specials since there is no SP3. Good luck!
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    I used 2 revives and one team revive, 4/40 4* star lord guillotiné and yondu, and cyclops 3* and Wolverine 3* for synergies
  • David12364David12364 Posts: 62
    I am curently at 4.3. And opponents can use sp3,u need power lock champ,all or nothing node is there in whole 4.3.
  • David12364David12364 Posts: 62
    edited July 2018
    Sorry,my fault...its about ROL not RTL 😁
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    hello all
    I'm currently hoping to dupe my 4 star starlord and take him and my x23 to r4
    and also putting them in rol alone with a 3 star duped and maxed out void.
    for those who beat the rol, how many units did it take you and how many units do you think it
    will take me

thanks in advance

If using units for revives is your biggest concern, just leave Star Lord on the bench. My personal recommendation is this:

Take x-23 to 4/40. Your team should be:
    X-23
    Void
    Magneto, Storm, Cyclops, or Wolverine just for synergy.

Just use X-23 for every fight except Wolverine...Void will handle him. When you're using her, hold your specials when you need health. If your health is full, spam L2's until you need to save power for more health. This goes for everyone except Scarlet Witch. When fighting her, don't throw specials. She will poison you sometimes. If she gets two stacks of poison on you, it's best to hold back and let it expire so you can heal up again.

If X-23 gets knocked out, only use a revive...don't spend units on potions. She'll heal up naturally.

When I went through ROL on my second account, I used 4/40 unduped X-23 and a 3* Guillotine for Wolverine. I used 2 revives on Scarlet Witch. I died from a poison/healblock combo. No one else required any items.

I will warn that Vision will still take a long time to kill. That fight was the first time I cleared a 1000 hit combo. Since he can't bleed, it'll take a while, but it's not hard. I think most other fights will take you around 500 hits.

Star Lord would be much faster, but if you're not adept and evading and maintaining combos, he will cost you WAY more than X-23, who is a much safer option.

I hope it helps.
  • bluebubble100bluebubble100 Posts: 62
    Thanks a lot I’ve done runs with my 4 star r3 x 23 and I got around 700 hits for ws many time so I’ll probably take her. Again Thanks a lot
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Thanks a lot I’ve done runs with my 4 star r3 x 23 and I got around 700 hits for ws many time so I’ll probably take her. Again Thanks a lot
    U wuld need a hard hitter for the bleed imuns vision. You x23 wuld take a long long time even with the crulaty buff. She get
  • bluebubble100bluebubble100 Posts: 62
    Yeah probably take in stArlord as well
  • ace930999ace930999 Posts: 43
    How have you beaten the Labyrinth Chapter 4? I have a r5 Iceman, gwenpool, angela, and r4 doctor voodoo and stark spidey. Any tips?
  • ace930999ace930999 Posts: 43
    And I'm still stuck