**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5x5 AQ, 1700+ war rating alliance looking to replace retiring members.

Disadvantaged Rebels are looking for new members to compliment our skilled, fun loving core group, a disastrous merge in season 2 ruined the gold 1 chances when this other group cost us many war wins, but they’re gone now and so gold 1 will be a breeze with plenty of members with tier 3/4 experience.

About us:
•AQ starting prestige is 5800 (though this will soon start flying up as many members are on their final few paths of act 5 to 100%), we run 5x5 which gives us a final AQ score of roughly 120mil.

• AW rating is currently at 1700 and slowly increasing, even with us not using many, if any, items to save for the season start.

• Fun group that likes to have a laugh whilst also getting the job done.

• We understand real life comes first, just ask that we have some forewarning where possible

• completion and item use minimums, and anti-leeching rules in effect for arena 3-day events.

• Part of the Disadvantaged Heroes family of alliances, 8 alliances ranging from newbie to plat 2. Opportunities to move up or down available within the family.

What we are looking for:
• ideally 5000+ prestige, but if you have the skill we can work with slightly lower.

• a large roster of 3/45+ or 5/50s also preferred for a strong diverse defence.

• skilled enough to make it through your AW path, preferably with no revives. Bonus points if that path happens to be path 6

• able to finish your paths in a timely manner.

• LINE is mandatory.

If this sounds like something you’re interested in then join our interview room directly following the link below

http://line.me/ti/g/UTgH9TRIul

Comments

• Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Should mention we won’t take a group larger than 4
    Looking for 3 more, just join the link if interested or pm me if it doesn’t work
    2 more needed before AQ start preferably
    2 more needed for after AQ, hit us up if you’re looking to move after
    Don’t you love when people jump with no warning.

Need 1 if anyone’s looking
    Still looking to fill that spot
    Some of these guys likely won’t work out, hit us up if interested
  • Send the players you kick out over to my alliance! Tell them to find me! Lol
    Lol I’m not sure you’d want them.

Still looking.
    it’s be helpful if my chat room link sill worked...