**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AW attack team

Who do you guys use, and why, I use a Sentinel for utility, Luke Cage for mystics, and Courvs Glave for everything else.

P.S don't just post the Trinity

Comments

• RogueKing13RogueKing13 Posts: 188
    I have traditionally used SL (obvious reasons), Nebula (Double Immunity), Magik (Power Control).

I am on a break from a G1/T4 alliance now...those might change when I rejoin as the map/nodes are different.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Blade, Gr, Sparky.... oh wait sorry...

I used to use Blade, GR, and would base the 3rd off what miniboss I was going against. Would vary it between SL, Quake, SW.

Before I had blade, I would use Voodoo for full lanes.
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Currently use AA, Hyperion and Sparky for path 7 t5, swopping out Hype for my r3 unduped Void as he is much better to take on node 31 and the arc overload, as Hype is useless on 31.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Hyperion for Immunity SL bc he's a beast and GwenPool bc she wrecks anyone who isn't bleed immune LoL
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Magik Void Iceman. Tier 2 Path 6.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    I usually use Hawkeye, Quake, and Archangel. AA has high damage and counters Mordo’s evade, Quake is amazing against the usual headaches (Mephisto, Magik, etc.) and has a synergy with Hawkeye that increases ability accuracy. Hawkeye has that synergy, plus power control and strong bleed in his L1.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Voodoo, AA, Hawkeye.
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Blade, CM and either AA or LC depending on what’s on the path ahead
  • brunakbrunak Posts: 44
    Karnak, nebula e witch
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Depends on whom I'm facing.

Trinity for general use
    PM and KM for Yondu, NC, SM and Medusa
    Void in certain situations
    Magik for power control
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,031 ★★★★★
    Blade and Sl and void Sl and void for buffe node blade just for magis and. Diminos beiinge. But and Sl also for boss killer
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    Blade and Mephisto are the staple of my AW attack for now.

If the miniboss is any mystic, I just bring in GR.
    If its a regen boss, then VOID.
    If it is some power gain, then Dr VooDoo.
    Sometimes, I'll bring Hyperion if I am unsure of what's on the way.

Mephisto takes care of a lot of problems, more than Blade.
  • ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
    Void, Stark, and rotate third. Usually Hulk or GR
  • Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Posts: 191
    Hulk Ragnarok for poison immunity and great against Dormammus, Magiks and Mephistos, Plus great Heal block

Rogue , Fantastic survivability, almost immune to debuffs and great power control

The third spot changes between AA (not a lot now since many characters are immune) or Iceman or Scarlet Witch
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    ultron, couse I have him r4. and well, immunes, his regen is great for long paths. also I am in a lower tier, so no difficult fights whomever I face.
    6* gulk, because he is bad on D, but can help, when we have Magik boss/mini
    and usually Hype — just like him. can bring rag Thor for gulk sinergy, if there is Medusa on latest nodes or when I take stun immune mini — unblockable gives free opening, wich is nice

those are not best option imo, just the ones available with my roster, and it is pretty poor. would love to replace ultron with iceman or at least some power control champ (Magik)
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    If I weren't using my blade and stark spidey, no ghost rider yet, I would use doctor voodoo or magik for power control, Luke cage for bleed immune and stun lock potential or maybe hulk for poison immune. Finally, crossbones for ability accuracy reduction, especially against Spiderman
  • SagetrofholzSagetrofholz Posts: 125
    I've heard really good things about killmonger for AW attack I can't seem to pull him in anything other then a 3* which is a bummer because I want to pair him with my sabretooth to bypass masochism
  • DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    AA, Cap IW and Sparky. And Doc Voodoo occassionally swapped for any of the 3.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Voodoo/Proxima Midnight/Luke Cage for path 9. Might be taking path 6 soon, will swap Luke Cage for Gladiator Hulk if that happens.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    I've heard really good things about killmonger for AW attack I can't seem to pull him in anything other then a 3* which is a bummer because I want to pair him with my sabretooth to bypass masochism

Excellent AW attacker, he can solo Spidey/MODOK/Medusa bosses at the highest AW tiers
  • MRod77MRod77 Posts: 154
    Blade and Iceman are staples, then either Hype or Magik depending on the line im running
  • AppieAppie Posts: 99
    blade crossbones and ghost rider somtimes i remove crossbones and put in voodoo depending on which champ i meet on boss/miniboss.
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    Iceman sparky and blade
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Surprised there's not more mention of crossbones. Absolute beast vs spiders and quite good vs Medusa also. He's typically on my team along with either hype, magik or Gulk depending on who I'm facing.
  • TheKiryuTheKiryu Posts: 265 ★★★★
    Mostly magik vision and then either ms or some random depending on needs
  • NabiletyNabilety Posts: 54
    edited July 2018
    I usually run Path 1:
    • Quake, for miniboss without limber/stun immunity/true strike.
    • Ultron, for clearing the path
    • Voodoo, for boss