**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Haven't got my allianc war season2 rewards

Can u help me .. I haven't got my rewards of alliance war season2 .

Comments

• Hi AB707,

Did you meet all of the necessary requirements to obtain Season 2 rewards? Are you currently in the same Alliance?
  • PoyozzPoyozz Posts: 1
    I dont get my alliance war season 2 rewards. I have played many AW this season please give me my alliance war rewards
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Poyozz wrote: »
    I dont get my alliance war season 2 rewards. I have played many AW this season please give me my alliance war rewards

If you haven't got them then you didn't do 5 wars from the 15th of July in that alliance without leaving
  • AB707AB707 Posts: 2
    Kabam Ahab wrote: »
    Hi AB707,

Did you meet all of the necessary requirements to obtain Season 2 rewards? Are you currently in the same Alliance?

Bro I m not in same alliance now.. I left few hours ago
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,364 ★★★★★
    Did u leave before rewards went out if so then that's why u haven't got any rewards
  • IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    @Kabam Miike Nice to see MMXIV get their season rewards even with all the cheating! Guess money does pay!
  • I haven't gotten my alliance reward,am still in the same alliance.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    AB707 wrote: »
    Hi AB707,

So you left before rewards were issued. If did then that's why you've not got them an your own fault
  • IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    AB707 wrote: »
    Hi AB707,

So you left before rewards were issued. If did then that's why you've not got them an your own fault

BINGO
  • ArcDeAngelusArcDeAngelus Posts: 209
    If only there was some support function you could use to submit a ticket for such an issue
  • YNG_RossYNG_Ross Posts: 7
    Hi AB707,

I haven't recieved AW season 2 rewards either. I presumed we would get them at the start of season 3 but obviously not.

I definitely took part in 5 wars because I asked our leader to start one the day before the season ended just so I qualified to get the rewards as we weren't going to start one that night originally.

Does anyone know what's happened there?