**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New Avengers Alliance Event Error [Under Investigation] [Merged Threads]

MyonikaMyonika Posts: 10
edited July 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
2yblpvmic5n3.png

We need more details when it comes to events. Technically almost every marvel character was an avenger at one point or another. So we need a list of usable heroes....and which versions. Are you including drax, wolverine, or wolverine’s daughter? They were avengers at one point. And are you including spider man? And which spider man? Classic, stark, all? Just stating “An Avenger” is incredibly vague. There should be a list of heroes.
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    If you look at a champ’s stat details there’s a bunch of hashtags listed. If they have #Avenger they’re considered an Avenger for the event. Generally it’s going to be the avengers you see in the movies, Iron Man, Cap, Thor, BP, BW, Hawkeye, Hulk, SW.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    tp04q0ted0it.jpg
  • ASV27ASV27 Posts: 91
    So it just gave me 3.5M after in this event. How long am I getting banned?
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    m4xqaka9knbh.jpeg
  • RocapRocap Posts: 222
    ASV27 wrote: »
    So it just gave me 3.5M after in this event. How long am I getting banned?

Did you stop Thanos from killing everyone? Seems like you deserve those points if you did.
  • PudgehooksPudgehooks Posts: 13
    edited July 2018
    Quest is bugged. Please look into it.
  • PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    same same..
    thats total BS. it only game me 3.5M
  • Surya149Surya149 Posts: 25
    c57d5neqnlkb.png
    Testers are like dumb
  • ChimpyboyChimpyboy Posts: 124
    yep, I got 8mil for doing 33 fights with 3*s
    Guess what... apology and downtime coming again.
    Why would you even report it its free max milestones...?

Do u really think kabam is this generous to give max milestones rewards for free?
  • Cupcake56Cupcake56 Posts: 5
    Same issue here. Just don’t want to get flagged for cheating by posting enormous scores after one fight 0xrauhucjcvn.png
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    What I find funny is that you need to contribute 0 points for rewards... at least that's what the red box says
  • SRArch_SAI21SRArch_SAI21 Posts: 89
    One of my ally member just did 3 fights and instead of giving 7500 points it gave total wrong number and it’s doing more and more

Kabam please fix this event

you must not be familiar with Kabam's stance on exploiting a bug for the user's advantage.
  • SRArch_SAI21SRArch_SAI21 Posts: 89
    3ytx2g8hcb6r.png
    bqrz3ql5aajz.png
  • k9mt7owdc1bn.jpeg
    100 million awesome
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Lysiszero wrote: »
    What I find funny is that you need to contribute 0 points for rewards... at least that's what the red box says

Exactly wording shows they dont proof read before coding lol
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    And here I thought I was just really, really active.
  • MaidrilMaidril Posts: 288
    Shhhhh
  • MattyPerlerMattyPerler Posts: 91
    Fought one arena fight with Hawkeye and got 36 million points 😂
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★

because if he was only one they would think he hacked so makes sense to report to protect your account
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    Nothing's being exploited if it's a feature. They wanted people to find this hidden treasure.
  • XygonXygon Posts: 123
    I got 22M points.... xymy3swx935h.png