**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alliance war teleporting problem

NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
Is there a reason i cant teleport to the third option? How can i clear that path in alliance war? Am i doing something wrong or is this a bug?

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Gonna need a little more detail here, chief.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    2azk8korxn73.png
    edited July 2018
    The A and B scroll down, or up, depending how you like it said.
    Sorry, the pic didnt load the first time
    Any clues @Primmer79
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    The A and B scroll down, or up, depending how you like it said.

There is supposed to be 3 paths though. I only have 2 options to teleport to
    Neotwism wrote: »
    There is supposed to be 3 paths though. I only have 2 options to teleport to

Restart your game and go back and check, and try to drag the A and B up to the top of the screen. should reveal a C
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    The screen only shows 2 options at a time. You have to put your thumb on "B" and swipe upwards...it will scroll
    Ok. Thanks. Ill try doing that. Other times it shows A,B,and C to teleport to all on the same screen. Ive never had to scroll before. Im new though so maybe thats it. Thanks again