**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is The Hood good?

I just got a 4 star The Hood, he is not duped evidently, and i was wondering if hes good? Or he need to be duped ?
Is it worth to invest in him ?

Comments

• DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    He's my top champ, and I absolutely love him. Stagger is one of the most useful abilities in the game in my opinion. Perfect counter to Hyperion and Medusa, and especially when you have high levels on Mystic Dispersion he fills his power meter so quickly while staggering. Invisibility will save me a lot and he becomes stun immune while in cooldown. I personally think he's just as good as ghost rider with all his utility, with GR having the slight edge with bleed immunity. A lot might not think so, but that's my honest opinion. Learn all his abilites well and you'll enjoy him.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    He’s a fantastic utility champ, I think everyone here has already covered his abilities so I’ll just say congrats on pulling him!
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    I really like him, but I also hate how his medium pushes the enemy just slightly farther back. I've never been able to go from a regular 5 combo into an immediate block for the parry like I can with other champs (unless I have the enemy against the wall)
  • SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    I have him at R4 and use him a ton, he is very fun to use and has some good utility.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    he has a whole slew of mediocre abilities that make him a very good champs. from his tiny bit of regen to his invisibility he's a little swiss army knife.

back in the day, during a celebrity challenge with life transfer, I took a 4/40 Hood to clear out Lady Thor, Angela, and Dr. Strange. He did wonders back then but i've never needed to take him higher.