**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Wasp Worthy of Rank 4?

The_DutchmanThe_Dutchman Posts: 43
edited July 2018 in Strategy and Tips
74jpk20zdnr8.jpg
bcgk0b6y0j5z.jpg

Hello everybody,

In a few weeks, I will have enough t2a for my third 4/55 5*. Up until now, I was pretty set on Quake being my third 4/55, but I bought three crystals last weekend and not only pulled a 5* Wasp, but duped her as well. I've been playing around with her, and she can do everything Quake can do, and even a little bit more it seems. However, she has poorer block proficiency and armor than Quake(she is a bit of a glass cannon).

Has anybody out there got a 4/55 Wasp? Her attack and utility seem to more than make up for her health and block proficiency, but wanted to hear other's thoughts as well. Is there anybody else on my roster who might be worthy of rank 4/55 besides Quake/Wasp?

Thanks for any advice or info you can give me; I usually receive a lot of constructive feedback and advice on here!

Comments

• Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I think MODOK and Morningstar could be good options as well. Angela isn't bad either.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    I would do Angela! She has amazing damage output!

Everyone’s used to Modok and Morningstar now, easy to beat, like above said you are the one who should be testing our wasp and telling us, place her on some different nodes and go from there. Report back to us if she is good or not
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Wasp seems easy to counter if you know how to. She will be easy to fight in AW. She seems more like an attacker. I’m guessing with a high enough combo her L2 could be really good but don’t know how good in practice.
  • ClarkKent0507ClarkKent0507 Posts: 7
    I have Wasp 5* too, could all you guys tell me is she well?
  • ClarkKent0507ClarkKent0507 Posts: 7
    I'd r4 Wasp. Her evade is crazy. Amazing to AW defense. So regardless if you get better champs you'll forever be using her.

could you take a video clip about her?
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    I'd r4 Wasp. Her evade is crazy. Amazing to AW defense. So regardless if you get better champs you'll forever be using her.

Clearly you don't know how to fight her. She's a pretty weak defender if you know how to avoid quantum evade
  • Hort4Hort4 Posts: 499 ★★★
    Did you end up R4 to Wasp? How is she if you did?