**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Top players sick of the grind? Lower players stuck in non progression?

We may have a home for you! We are a casual group that runs AQ 3 and 4 consistently. We run map 5 normally once a week. We also run war when available. We only run 2 groups for war. Can’t commit to war or AQ today? No problem! Sit this one out and the rest of us will get it done for you. We are very casual but also hit most milestones in all events. SA is never missed! What we would expect from you? Please be active, a team player, 20k of anything in donations a week, and join our group in the line app. Please message me in line at jagerman2354 if you are interested. We do have two openings available at this time. Thanks for taking the time to read my post! I look forward to hearing from you.

Comments

• ChuclesGChuclesG Posts: 11
    We are a great group and low key/relaxed feel for our level. Please come join our group!
  • Jagerman2354Jagerman2354 Posts: 71
    Still looking for two people that want to join our team! Please message me on the line app!
  • Ir0nFatherIr0nFather Posts: 19
    We can guarantee many prizes and shards awarded but can’t guarantee that your iPhone won’t overheat.
    Still looking for one. Could possibly make room for a pair.
    We are looking for one player to join our team. Please
    Message me on line app
  • ChuclesGChuclesG Posts: 11
    Still looking for a few more willing souls to join our group!!!
  • Hi guys,
    My fiance and I have been playing for about one year, but about 8 months ago we started new accounts. We both have a real life going on, but we spend about 3 hours of our free time playing daily - if not more. We are still building up, we have 5 5* champ each, at ranks 1 and 2, and the rest are 4* god and demis at rank 4.
    If you are interest in checking us out, I'm Whatado88 and my girlfriend is Ellizi.
    Bumping this post up as we are looking to replace some inactives. Please message me on the line ap at jagerman2354. Thanks!
    Could still use one. Would prefer that you have a minimum of multiple 4* 5/50.
    edited September 2018
    Refreshing this post because we have had a few spots open back up. Please
    Message me on the line app- jagerman2354. Thanks
  • Could still use some good players who like things low key!
    We have a few spots that have opened up. Please use line to message your interest at jagerman2354. Thank you!
  • We are taking new players again if anybody is interested! Still a great group to play with!
  • i dont have line but i want to join bro :neutral:
    Just opened up another spot. Plz send me a message on the line app if you are interested
  • We are looking for players again! Please let us know if you want to join our super cool band of awesomeness!
    i dont have line but i want to join bro :neutral:

What is your username in the game?
  • What’s the alliance name mate?
  • TW1800TW1800 Posts: 163
    Are You gold 1 or 2 last aw season ?
    Our alliance is iajev and is named Secret Wars.
    Yes we have an opening.
    Please message me on the line app if you have questions. We do not regularly check this post for responses. Thank you!
  • Still looking for a few more players! Drop Jager a line if interested!
    Please message me on the line app if you have questions. We do not regularly check this post for responses. Thank you!
  • Looking for a few more people to join our cause again! Let us know if you are interested!
    Summoners we are still looking for one more person who wants to make a home with us. Plz send me a message on the line app.
    We are open for one. Plz message me on the line app at jagerman2354
    Hello all! We have a few openings and would love to speak to anyone who is interested in a fun and friendly atmosphere. Please message me on the line app at jagerman2354