**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

kamala khan?

i just opened my second 4 star hero crystal and i’m really disappointed.. i got kamala khan and i’m wondering if she’s worth ranking up at all? i’m gonna grind in arenas and hopefully have enough shards for another one soon so i’m wondering if i should bother at all with her

Comments

• Rich_RyderRich_Ryder Posts: 238
    :'(:'(
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    she hits hard and is poison immune but most don't like her
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    Every four star you get needs to at least top to 3/30 for arena grinding. You can use 4 star 3/30s for the infinite streak in 4 star basic

You also want at least one ranked up four star of every class for milestones in solo events
    bm3epps wrote: »

Stack her furies and parry then heavy.
  • ZADO1991ZADO1991 Posts: 109
    She can help you a lot! By using her u can definitely get more points in arena XD
  • sy_17sy_17 Posts: 53

oh okay well my 3 star gamora is almost maxed out, she’s awakened level 30/40 should i continue leveling her up or would it be better to rank up kamala?
    sy_17 wrote: »

oh okay well my 3 star gamora is almost maxed out, she’s awakened level 30/40 should i continue leveling her up or would it be better to rank up kamala?

4 stars get more points in solo and alliance event milestones.

And by far in arena.

• BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    You are implying this is your 1st pull of a 4* Kamala. I can assure you, although it doesn't seem like it now, in the future, ANY new 4*, is a good 4* pull. More points for the arena, as well as more potential shards & ISO-8 from Duping. I'm not saying she doesn't need a buff, because she DEFINITELY does, but she still has a small use. I'd just take her to 3/30, & no higher, for arena points.

Unless it’s, you know... another Kamala..
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    Thats nice! I played for 2 years and I still don’t get her as well as scarlet witch in 4*, hope to get both of them soon. 💪🏻
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    she's a lucky charm for your next crystals
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    sy_17 wrote: »
    i just opened my second 4 star hero crystal and i’m really disappointed.. i got kamala khan and i’m wondering if she’s worth ranking up at all? i’m gonna grind in arenas and hopefully have enough shards for another one soon so i’m wondering if i should bother at all with her

I pulled a 5star KK a while ago. Leveled her to 25 just so she doesn’t do 3 damage and using her in arenas.

Same will apply to a 4star KK if i’ll get one. (Rank 1 lvl 10)
  • ghostgigi2ghostgigi2 Posts: 37
    hi,

Kamala isn't the best but she is good with her poison immu and fury from sp.

all champions is good for the arena :wink:
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    she is poison immune and nobody likes her

FTFY. Even with a ton of furies she hits like wet noodle.
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    She is good enough till you pull your next 4*. If your next is a iron patriot delete your account and start a new one. I am only 50/50 joking. If your acct is on kabams radar as a potential spender you will get nothing but garbage till you are throwing entire paychecks there way.
  • BKEsouthpawBKEsouthpaw Posts: 18
    For your second 4 star she can be great bro. Stay positive. You have a long way to go. She’s hits hard with her specials and is poison immune. Remember as you progress through the game more and better champs will come. Have fun and good luck.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Firstly, she promotes DIVERSITY and INCLUSION as she is one of the first Muslim female character in the Marvel Universe, so congrats on your participation in the DIVERSITY and INCLUSION.

Secondly, she gains fury and can hit hard, so yeah she is not totally nothing.

Thirdly, she does have poison immunity, so again yeah she is not totally nothing.

Fourthly, she is part of the 'Cosmic Supremacy' synergy with few other cosmic champs, so if you really need that she will be handy

Fifthly, she makes really good friends with the likes of Carnage, Hulk Buster, Iron Patriot, War Machine, Loki, Groot, etc, so she is a friendly girl.

Sixthly, you get to IGNORE ALL THE 5 POINTS ABOVE bcos all of them doesn't matter to improving your game play.
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    Seventhly, kids love her special attack animations.

Lysiszero wrote: »
    She is good enough till you pull your next 4*. If your next is a iron patriot delete your account and start a new one. I am only 50/50 joking. If your acct is on kabams radar as a potential spender you will get nothing but garbage till you are throwing entire paychecks there way.

damn really.. i hope mine isn’t
    Lysiszero wrote: »

do you know how people get on their radar?? i may as well delete the whole app if they’re doing that bull to me i waste enough time on there as it is