**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Carnage Buff 2018

Comments

• NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    #buffcarnage2018 !!!!!
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Bumping to keep this thread alive
    Buff Carnage!
  • RocapRocap Posts: 222
    Lies. Car Nage is best Nage. Carnage carnation oh my Skippy peanut butter tarnation, sufferin succotash. Carnage can get a buff when Domino and IMIW get nerfs. We have to have terrible champs to appreciate the good ones? Nah not really.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    i dont think he needs a buff, he just needs better stats, increase his attack and add a chance in his specials to steal buffs and stuff
  • Scrubkiller_1Scrubkiller_1 Posts: 140
    #BuffCarnage2018
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    Whododo872 wrote: »
    i dont think he needs a buff, he just needs better stats, increase his attack and add a chance in his specials to steal buffs and stuff

My friend, that is what we’d call a buff

lol you right, buff carnage
  • BlackFreQuencyBlackFreQuency Posts: 91
    #BuffCarnage2018
  • Xeon_SRT21Xeon_SRT21 Posts: 25
    Buff Carnage yall guys at Kabam! He has a movie coming..
  • JEbertJEbert Posts: 157
    #carnagebuff2018
  • Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Posts: 191
    I guess the recent Mystic Dispertion Beta Test was done first to help both Carnage's (and maybe Venom's) upgrade, because if the update is centered in their buffs (as they should be since they are both cosmic characters) in a way it feeds MD I can see people saying that the rework would be **** or useless.

Maybe they are doing it stage by stage.

I love the character and I have aa 5* in r 3
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    I kinda have to agree with a Persistent Changed based mechanics as well as instantaneous mutations as the timer is just stupid.

Perhaps each kill of a class gives him different buffs similar to MODOK

Mutant: enables a slightly enhanced Oldman Logan regen possibly tied to him attacking bleeding enemies

Skill: bleeds now last longer

Cosmic: mutations become stronger

Mystic: power gain increased and enemy power gain from attacking and being attack reduced

Science: bleed damage increased

Tech; BLEGH ITS ALL METAL!
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    If carnage was going to get a buff it would have happened already. Look how long it takes kabam to fix anything.... nothing ever gets an actual fix. Look at bases... 3 years of "coming soon". Kabam stated about a year ago that carnage would get a fix as he was nerfed too much. I have up waiting, sold my 4* and wish I could sell my 5*
    Lysiszero wrote: »
    If carnage was going to get a buff it would have happened already. Look how long it takes kabam to fix anything.... nothing ever gets an actual fix. Look at bases... 3 years of "coming soon". Kabam stated about a year ago that carnage would get a fix as he was nerfed too much. I have up waiting, sold my 4* and wish I could sell my 5*

i do agree but i think we will get a CARNAGE BUFF soon
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    this champ needs a buff wither allow the abilities fury, cruelty etc.... to not have a cap of 5. or increase the potency by about 40% of all the buffs
  • BrandonBBrandonB Posts: 4
    #buffcarnage
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Buff Carnage!
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    My previous 5* gave me kamala. I was disappointed.

Then I pulled a 5* carbage.

Please buff him so he can have his proper name.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    Is he in the new upcoming Venom movie?
    bm3epps wrote: »
    Is he in the new upcoming Venom movie?

he has a small part in the movie
  • #buffcarnage2018
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    If he doesn't get buff ill go to Kabam and shank their buildings Ankles
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    I think it’d be cool if carnage was the master of suicides

Passive Psychotic Tendencies
    Whenever a bleed effect expires on either Carnage or his opponent, Carnage has an X% chance to instantly lunge at the opponent, this attack is unblockable and drains 10% of the opponents power, Additionally, for every 10 seconds a debuff is on either Carnage or his Opponent this chance increases by X%

Unsure if this isn’t too powerful, but I think it would be extremely unique to Carnage, I feel he deserves it.

Another ability I thought of

When attacking using medium hits
    Carnage’s madness is overwhelming and takes over the opponents mind sometimes, causing all negative status affects on Carnage to be transferred to his opponent, and all beneficial effects to be transferred to Carnage, both buffs and debuffs last 15 seconds. This has a 5% chance to trigger on every medium hit
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    IMO all carnage needs is better base stats. Higher attack, crit rate, and crit damage.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Riceman wrote: »
    IMO all carnage needs is better base stats. Higher attack, crit rate, and crit damage.

Yeah, but wouldn’t it be cool to see all new things added on to just increased stats? So long as those things are powerful of course
    Also with absurdly high damage characters like Blade, Medusa, Corvus Glaive, and Proxima Midnight, I don’t see how a simple increase to Carnage’s base stats would be all that helpful. He needs something to really make him pop off the character selection screen.
    #buffcarnage2018

agreed
  • H_B0MBH_B0MB Posts: 52
    Carnage will most likely get a buff, if any, around the time of the Venom movie's release. So, October, at the earliest. :(

You’re probably right. So almost a year since the “unofficial” announcement.