**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is void good unawakened??

How doest void's reverse regen works??

Comments

• hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    Do unawakened void inflict reverse regen??if yes then how??
  • iamthegodofwariamthegodofwar Posts: 74
    You have to max your Despair mastery
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    Ohh den let's try
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Void needs dupe to be great. It gives him FoTV instead of removing the debuffs. FoTV basically increases his attack and combines the effects of his 3 debuffs. So a duped void should be able to do reverse heal without despair mastery if FoTV and 2 petrify debuffs are active.(not 100% sure as I've never tried it but it works for power gain)
    Though unduped he can still stop heal and power gain and reduce evade/dexterity chance, but not as much as when duped.
    Also his overcoming fear synergy only works if he's duped.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    My unduped void reverses heal without a dupe or the despair mastery
  • ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    Duped so much better
    My unduped void reverses heal without a dupe or the despair mastery

Are you sure? An unduped void should only be able to stop healing
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Mine reverses healing too. Have one point in despair just to unlock deeper wounds and assassin.

To OP: unduped quite good, but once he's duped... crazy good.
    My void is duped :sunglasses: so i have no idea if unduped reverses healing lol