**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How many people want a help all button in the arena?!

I think it’s time that we all get “help all button“ in the arena
It’s tedious having to press every single help button on every single character while grinding the arena we could all agree

How many people want a help all button in the arena?! 62 votes

Yes
66%
AppieCFreeHort4Juan3sGruftyGrafikdevXanderBapoiPalito_DiazMirage_TurtleAb_SamadLestat2499Mekh2Winters810Youconfusedsh_13Mad_Titan_21DONZALOOG1234My_SuperiorNemurio 41 votes
No
16%
DrZolaAdamdrt2006SpeedbumpRogue42IcsGrecJC_John757Nickname207VoltolosRaiser 10 votes
Or get rid of the “Help” syster
17%
JamesMAddyosTsunaniMhykkeKaty_CandySuperSam57CupidChefGSTAR21ZADO1991Hyperbolein_1 11 votes

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Yes
    And even if it's true that having a help all button will crash their servers, at least a help up to 4 heroes button like the one where you give help is more than enough.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    No
    Rumor a long time ago was it would break the game. So, if they instituted “Help All” today it would break the game...more.

Dr. Zola
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    No
    So you’re ok with grinding for 30-40 minutes in a row, but spending 2 minutes to press help for each character is too much?
  • Winters810Winters810 Posts: 15
    Yes
    IcsGrec wrote: »
    So you’re ok with grinding for 30-40 minutes in a row, but spending 2 minutes to press help for each character is too much?

Bad game experience. No excuse.
  • Winters810Winters810 Posts: 15
    Yes
    IcsGrec wrote: »

It is better for you to do help one by one, not four at a time. Cause it will bring you a lot of fun.LOL
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    My real issue is for some reason, the help button is extremely finicky. I press it and it does nothing. I have to tap it a few times to get it to register. And sometimes it just brings up the help/recharge screen. It's annoying as can be. Maybe the help all wouldn't be a big deal if the actually button worked efficiently.

And I'm using a Note 8, S9+ or Tab S3. Not exactly slouches performance wise.
  • Katy_CandyKaty_Candy Posts: 175
    Get rid of it.
  • sd__whitesd__white Posts: 182
    Yes
    OR.... how about when you finish a 1v1 or 3v3, it automatically throws your champs into the help pool
  • Hyperbolein_1Hyperbolein_1 Posts: 67
    You want more bugs?