**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Are you a solo player looking for a couple of extra rewards?

ADDIS0NADDIS0N Posts: 1,018 ★★★★
Howdy,

I recently quit my alliance and decided to fly solo again. After a little bit, I decided to create an alliance, just to get a few extra awards. I run Map 2 by myself (prestige is currently 4997) and am able to finish it by myself with 30 minute timers... I get at least enough glory for a Glory Crystal every week, and get some extra ISO, gold, loyalty, etc, which helps with the progression a little bit.

Anyway, if you're doing the solo thing as well and want a few extras, but don't want to deal with all of the BS that's involved with dealing with other people in a demanding alliance, shoot me an in-game request.

I don't require LINE, I don't require any minimums... we don't ever even have to talk. The only thing I ask is that you hop into AQ to help get some extra points, whenever you have a few minutes. When we go back to 1 hour timers, it'll help to double up on my path so I can get the boss kill... that's where most of the points are.

My ally tag is IAJSR... hit me up.

\m/

Comments

• SCHNOOTSCHNOOT Posts: 49
    I sent a friend request. Happy where I am currently but they are getting hungry for more and I don't have the time so may have to make some moves.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,127 ★★★★★
    I sent a request from Kingstoncole
  • StainsStains Posts: 26
    Sent a request. Sounds like just the thing I need right now.
  • StainsStains Posts: 26
    Cheers mate!
  • 玩玩玩家玩玩玩家 Posts: 441
    I sent request.
  • HugeBeanHugeBean Posts: 23
    Sent Friend Request.
  • USaucey_9USaucey_9 Posts: 1
    Dude this is perfect. Going back to school for 3 months and couldn’t be on call 24/7 for my last alliance. Sending a request.

And awesome alliance name. I am Jack’s raging bile duct...
  • WeezerKDI1WeezerKDI1 Posts: 228
    Hey old buddy! Looks like you got a good thing going on over there. I just invited one of your new recruits but backed off when I saw who the boss was over there. Good to see you again.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    This is a new trend and it will keep expanding
  • Ekst4zyEkst4zy Posts: 9
    Could I join too? I'm relatively new to the game though. My current alliance doesn't do anything :<
  • EdoardoVVVEdoardoVVV Posts: 5
    sent you a friend request
  • Spity68Spity68 Posts: 76
    Cool. Requête envoyée ;)
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    I need somewhere just to collect loyalty while on holidays, have requested