**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Nebula Regen

It seems like Nebula's Regen factor isn't practical as is. I just got her today from the $30 deal and she's a great champ but I haven't proced a regen since I got her. Being hit with 110% attack from an oppponent for a regen is not practical to me. And it's an ability that should be more easily used since she does have it. Anyone else wanna weigh in? Your thoughts are welcome.

Comments

• Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    Not every regen is wolverine level.

Groot, for example, is virtually useless. Cables procs on occasion. Switch is sporadic.
  • Delta_14Delta_14 Posts: 64
    Personally, I see it more as a Magneto/Gwenpool style ability than a straight up regeneration (like Wolverine, etc). It's about negating damage from big attacks, rather than recovering health. I'm sure it'll be invaluable in some situations, but I would agree that it maybe doesn't have as wider ranging uses as other types of regen.
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    It isn't really for the players, although it can recoup hp lost from a large strike. It's for us to deal with in quests when she is an enemy, as we are far more likely to hit hard enough to trigger it, whereas if you are using her in a high-level quest where the enemies all have 5k+ attack, you are probably dead if they hit hard enough to trigger it =P
  • nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    Nebula regen just basically let's you be forgiven twice per fight if you eat a crit, it's a nice little feature but isn't meant to allow you to recover extra hp when you play flawlessly
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Wanna try hoods?
  • That's a great way to look at it. Thanks for your insight fellow summoners. It helped out a lot