**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best Undupped Skill Champ to R5

bazingampbazingamp Posts: 141
edited July 2018 in Strategy and Tips
My Roster
I already have
4 star undupped Crossbone at R5
4 star Thor Dupped R5
4 Star Iceman dupped R5
4 Star Hulk Dupped R5
4 Star Archangle dupped R4
4 Star Dr. Voodoo Dupped R4
4 Star Void dupped R4
4 Star X23 Dupped R4
5 Star Luke Cage undupped R3

Please suggest if I should upgrade my other 4 star skill champion to max or wait for 5 star skill
I have 5 Star Karnak and Daredevil Netflix but I am sure they are not worth upgrading more.

Best Undupped Skill Champ to R5 32 votes

Undupped 4 Star Blade
56%
AakashPrimmer79IcehawklbStark78AlfaSuperSam57M1k0rinYouconfusedian5555Ingi_Freyr1975JC_DarthVadimiusshadow_lurker22PedritkoTheSquish671RockypantherxIron_spider1lewiscallanBKEsouthpaw 18 votes
Undupped 4 star Killmonger
31%
SpeedbumpMaximus0215MelkerlanneroSassyMastyQuatre_1988AnthinhoPokeyJewelLightingrod7xMasterWilliam1DomoSlomo 10 votes
Wait for good 5 Star Skill Champion
12%
Juan3sPeterQuillcrystaldsmithTheSpicyKnight 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    Undupped 4 star Killmonger
    Lots of people seem to like blade and he's alright. I would say killmonger because the utility from his l2 and his bleed make him seem like a champ better suited for tougher fights, which is rare. Plus, if you were to go with blade, he'd need to be awakened to get the healing.
  • Options
    crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    edited July 2018
    Wait for good 5 Star Skill Champion
    He's less useful without his regeneration abilities. If you have synergies already with him, like Ghost Rider and Starky, then he's definitely worth it. Danger sense is awesome, but the Unholy Trinity is what makes him so valuable.

If you have those Champs to run synergies with him he's definitely worth it as he is. Especially if you can awakened him and dump some stones. If you don't have the Champs to run his synergies with him consider waiting.