**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Changed Apple ID and now I can't log in to MCOC

I need a little help please. I had to change my Apple ID (iTunes) to another email address. This updated Apple's Game Center too. Now, when I open MCOC on my iPhone I get:

Failed to Log In
Cannot connect to the network. Please check your connection and try again.

Pressing the "Reconnect" button results in the same message, creating a loop.

I've confirmed I have internet access with Wi-Fi and cellular, but get the same message every time I open MCOC. I thought about un/reinstalling the game, but don't want to do that until I know I can confirm I won't lose my account/data.

Please let me know what to try next. With AQ and AW running, I don't want to let my alliance down.

Comments

• roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    You can keep your new email address. Head to Game Center in setting and log out, log in with your old email and you should be good and if not then you better pray that you have an kabam ID
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi!

You may try signing out and back in to Game Center to see if that resolves the issue. Creating and using a Kabam account is also really helpful in case you ever need to change devices. Directions on how to do that can be found here.

If these don't work and you need extra help, please reach out to support using this form.