**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

I’m not sure if this is the case for everyone but at least for my iPhone X, my phones symptoms...

BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
Are better after the update. At the least I recommend everyone updating, it helped.

Also this was a brutal month that ruined my alliance and battery, please give us at the least a 5 star awakening gem. This month has been chaos, so exponentially worse then 12.0 and we got one then.

But yes, this update at least for me has been very promising!

Comments

• LogarooLogaroo Posts: 100
    I've had so many "problems connecting to network" errors since the update that I can barely play. I haven't been able to login for the past 4 hrs.
  • TheeWolverineTheeWolverine Posts: 77
    Are better after the update. At the least I recommend everyone updating, it helped.

Also this was a brutal month that ruined my alliance and battery, please give us at the least a 5 star awakening gem. This month has been chaos, so exponentially worse then 12.0 and we got one then.

Screw a 5* awakening gem. They need to give everybody 5 5* Chrystal's, 5 4* crystals, 1,000,000 gold, 3100 units and a certificate to Apple store to replace all iPhones batteries that suffered some kind of damage
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    If they give us 100 5star shards for every thread opened related to overheating or compensation for overheating, we'll get a truck full of crystals.
  • SateszSatesz Posts: 49

Why is everyone crying for avgems. It was the worst month ever- true, some players couldn’t play at all, or less then used to -true. BUT, there has been no nerf! Avgems should be earned! Head to act5 or to the labyrinth and fight for them!!! I’m not saying that there should be no compensation, but i would rather take some shards, boosts, refills and potions instead.
  • WWIDBWWIDB Posts: 44
    Satesz wrote: »

Why is everyone crying for avgems. It was the worst month ever- true, some players couldn’t play at all, or less then used to -true. BUT, there has been no nerf! Avgems should be earned! Head to act5 or to the labyrinth and fight for them!!! I’m not saying that there should be no compensation, but i would rather take some shards, boosts, refills and potions instead.

Thank you! These guys need to quit asking to be given awakening gems and rank down tickets as ‘compensation for overheating and other issues’ that are not in any way shape or form related to how characters behave.

Just stop it guys. It’s not gonna happen, now let’s please focus on conversations about the game and not what we feel we deserve because of the state it is currently in
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    Maidril wrote: »
    My phone still has issues. I think it’s Lyra’s racism seeping through 🤔🧐🤭

Not sure what that means.

But to the OP: Awakening gem is unrealistic and won't happen. I do expect a lot of shards though. At least enough for a 5* crystal, enough for a few 4* crystal, sig stones, potions, revives and energy refills.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Well I'm not sure what the appropriate compensation should be but this has been the worst update they've ever had and it's still not completely fixed. The longer it continues the bigger the compensation should be...add on some more for their lack of communication too. I've missed out on thousands of 5 star shards not to mention all the resources I've had to sell because I couldn't play. I farmed a bunch for an LoL run that I couldn't do...all gone. Then all the alliance health pots that had to be used because of horrible game play. Without a doubt this should be the largest compensation package they've ever issued.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★

Hi!

I'm so glad to hear that the latest update is working well for you! We are still monitoring the situation to make sure it is resolved before we are able to assess the impact and determine an appropriate course of action for compensation. We'll keep everyone updated as we have more information. Thanks for understanding!
This discussion has been closed.