**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Arena Announcement for 7/26 Antman? again?

battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
@Kabam Vydious Can you double check that. There was enough demand for Antman we need him featured twice for his movie?

Kabam Vydious Posts: 775Moderator › 11:06AM
This week's featured Champion is Ant-Man!

He'll be joined by Hulk as the Basic Hero.

Comments

• Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Just saw the announcement for the next arena. Is it just me or wasn’t ant man in the featured arena a couple weeks ago?
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Just posted the same thing lol
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    They did say they were going to re-run this arena and GoldPool at some point because of the downtime during those arenas. I really don't think they needed to re-run Ant-Man though. Don't think there was a lot of demand for that.
  • DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 401 ★★
    And Hulk as the basic again, though he was the basic back in May. Were either of these supposed to be re-runs from past issues?
  • RockonRockon Posts: 271
    Seriously is he in the arena again?
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Is this another Kabam joke? or is April Fool comes early?!
    Oh let's grind for another ant-man, he is totally going to make our roster great and we can take down LOL in no time with this tiny dude! ....
    Oh wait, my bad, I overlook the fact that somewhere in this Universe, there's tens of thousands of MCOC players are eager to rerun their ant-man arena grinding.
  • RockonRockon Posts: 271
    At least rerun imiw arena or cap iw arena on accident
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Hey All,

This is the promised Re-Run of the Ant-Man Arena to compensate for the one that was interrupted by our extended Game Outage on June 29th/30th. While it may not have been the most popular Arena, it was still one that was interrupted, and therefor one that we will rerun for the Summoners that were grinding for Ant-Man.

Why isnt taskmaster basic he is next after void
  • Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    But isn't MODOK arena interrupted as well? How come Hulk is coming back when we just had his arena weeks ago?
    Logic doesn't work here i guess.
  • Angelfire_TNORAngelfire_TNOR Posts: 64
    edited July 2018
    At least in my case it was Modok that I was looking for. I've had a duped 4* Ant-Man for some time. I wasn't looking to grind a 5* Ant-Man as the scores in the 5* arena are still too high for mere mortals. However I would like to dupe Modok.
  • But isn't MODOK arena interrupted as well? How come Hulk is coming back when we just had his arena weeks ago?

MODOK will be back at a later date, when we can switch him out for a Champion that isn't making their Basic Debut. In this case, I think we need to clarify that it is Hulk (Ragnarok)
  • Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    edited July 2018
    But isn't MODOK arena interrupted as well? How come Hulk is coming back when we just had his arena weeks ago?

MODOK will be back at a later date, when we can switch him out for a Champion that isn't making their Basic Debut. In this case, I think we need to clarify that it is Hulk (Ragnarok)

Thank you. That's still a good thing to hear. I thought you meant OG Hulk there since we already got Hulk basic recently and no reason to bring him back this soon.
  • DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 401 ★★

Thank you. That's still a good thing to hear. I thought you meant OG Hulk there since we already got Hulk basic and no reason to bring him back this soon.

Agreed; thanks for the clarification!
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

So you’re doing two “new” basics back to back? Usually it’s every other week. If this is Hulk Ragnarok why are you doing two “new” champs back to back instead of rerunning MODOK and doing Hulk next week? The schedule seems off.
  • brucef8bringerbrucef8bringer Posts: 107
    IanMoone wrote: »
    Hey All,

This is the promised Re-Run of the Ant-Man Arena to compensate for the one that was interrupted by our extended Game Outage on June 29th/30th. While it may not have been the most popular Arena, it was still one that was interrupted, and therefor one that we will rerun for the Summoners that were grinding for Ant-Man.

Why isnt taskmaster basic he is next after void

No they already had Taskmaster re-run in June
  • Because people are just DYING to get their hands on one of the crummiest champs in game....lol
  • ZADO1991ZADO1991 Posts: 109
    edited July 2018
    9ogx2fywex8u.jpeg
  • brucef8bringerbrucef8bringer Posts: 107
    edited July 2018
    ZADO1991 wrote: »
    9ogx2fywex8u.jpeg
    @Kabam Miike that doesn’t look like hulk rag to me

fans make that stuff, it isn't official

the official word is here http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/972/weekly-arena-hero-announcements/p3
    and they edited it to clarify it is indeed Ragnahulk
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    9ogx2fywex8u.jpeg

Trucos finally got something wrong. But the weekly arena announcement did say Hulk, not Hulk (Ragnarok).
  • ZADO1991ZADO1991 Posts: 109
    edited July 2018
    9ogx2fywex8u.jpeg

fans make that stuff, it isn't official

the official word is here http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/972/weekly-arena-hero-announcements/p3
    and they edited it to clarify it is indeed Ragnahulk

Alright, thanks for the clarification. Always thought trucos as an official media cuz they’ve been so helpful lol.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Trucos is not official. Lol.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    But ther help alot. But we all make fails
  • RocapRocap Posts: 222
    Gamer wrote: »
    But ther help alot. But we all make fails

They're more official than Kabam has been...