**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Peak milestones display error or glitch [Under Investigation] [Merged Threads]

Comments

• TealiaTealia Posts: 1
    And if I didnt get the in game email?
  • Supasneed17Supasneed17 Posts: 10
    no in-game email
  • Rich_RyderRich_Ryder Posts: 238
    Once and for finals it was a joke. Yes, you are correct, the red dot is annoying and a bug. I hope they fix it, too.
  • GreenerGreener Posts: 10
    edited July 2018
    I have the same expired message. I think I got the email and claimed it (see below), but it still shows up with the red circle "1" above the "Peak Milestones" title (as if I hadn't claimed it yet), and says expired below it. Bug?
    y39qvnn66i1c.png
    ahrgeyswwre9.png
    ixydb5i63v1s.png
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    It had the SAME expired msg in the AQ page, BUT it is due to the SAME REWARDS also came in the in-game mail, which I have CLAIMED, so I did NOT miss any reward just that the poorly coded AQ page failed to reflect the rewards were claimed, but wrongly shown as expired.

Hopefully it is the same for both of you above. Hope you checked again your in-game mail and confirmed it is the case, good luck! ;)
  • RaikisRaikis Posts: 173
    Same here. Claimed via in-game email, but notification still there
  • KyrinMcHKyrinMcH Posts: 41
    Pretty sure this is just a bug, i was getting it for the last AQ and i know i opened the rewards for it. (Got a fully formed t4 skill that i used on my qwenpool)
  • Sagi18Sagi18 Posts: 18
    Hi
    I encountered this issue firstly on alliance quest. I achieved a milestone and got notification on the quest but could not claimed it.

Now I facing the same issue on the avenger 3day quests
    I achieved a few millestones but received only the first one.
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    Peak milestones mean you get them at the end of the event
    Last time I have not received them and saw the notification for a few days

Right now I received the first one but the others I didn’t
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Same
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    You get the peak milestone rewards by mail.
    Check your mails (even your read mails) and see if it's there.
    If not, open a ticket for customer support. They will help you sort it out.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Raikis wrote: »
    Same here. Claimed via in-game email, but notification still there

Hello,

We are aware of an issue where the notification will remain after already being claimed and are working on a resolution. Sorry for the confusion.
  • jaymania82jaymania82 Posts: 66
    seems like my screen shows this and seems i cant see my progress and its been like this for a long time. im missing out on lots of rewards with all the hard work i have been putting in. @Kabam Valkyrie ingm64h6pbqe.png
  • jaymania82jaymania82 Posts: 66
    @Kabam Valkyrie i would like to know if i will get my rewards or how to i get compensated for them? its been going on for a month and everytime i send a complaint to the kabam site through the game i get the same generic response.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Since there were a few threads about the same issue, they've been merged here.
    The issue is with claiming the rewards and not the notification after claiming.
    I have not claimed them yet
    And I tried the mail but have not received a mail that responsible for that
  • djpwnddjpwnd Posts: 0
    so in my events it sayd that i have something to colect in the finished tab however when i try to collect it wont let me. The items arent in my stash either is anyone else having the same issue or am i missing something?
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    You got the rewards in mail
  • sy_17sy_17 Posts: 53
    has anyone else been having trouble getting the rewards for the peak milestones? some people in my alliance weren’t able to claim their rewards for an alliance quest we completed because it said expired and they also didn’t receive any mail to claim them. i recently wasn’t able to claim my rewards for the 3day event completion alliance event i’m wondering if anyone else is having this problem??
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    sy_17 wrote: »
    has anyone else been having trouble getting the rewards for the peak milestones? some people in my alliance weren’t able to claim their rewards for an alliance quest we completed because it said expired and they also didn’t receive any mail to claim them. i recently wasn’t able to claim my rewards for the 3day event completion alliance event i’m wondering if anyone else is having this problem??

They responded to this a few days ago I think telling you to claim from stash. And that seemed to work
    edited July 2018
    people keep saying you receive them in your in game mail and i know this.. an alliance event finished two days ago and the last in game mail i have to claim any rewards was the 20th?? i even reported this to kabam and they started telling me about rank rewards i’ve played this game for a while now i know how rewards work??
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Since there were a few threads about the same issue, they've been merged here.

why was my discussion merged here? although i’m having the same notification bug my discussion was about not being able to claim my peak milestone rewards and not receiving the rewards at all ??
    DukeZman wrote: »
    sy_17 wrote: »

They responded to this a few days ago I think telling you to claim from stash. And that seemed to work

the only thing i have in my stash are dual credits ..
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Would this be fix soon @Kabam Miike 9ghs36734ji9.jpeg
    Along with the quest notification when you start one. They never go away.
    Nevermind saw my other post. Delete this now!!! Hahaha @Kabam Miike
    Still happening today. Any fix soon ??? @Kabam Miike
  • SwiftOneSwiftOne Posts: 12
    Mine says the same, and I never received them in mail , nor was I able to claim them??
  • SwiftOneSwiftOne Posts: 12
    yy2ccal4qsz0.png