**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Community Poll: Do you think Kabam should re-run Ant man featured arena?

For those who dont know, in "compesation for emergency maintenance" post, Kabam said they will re-run Ant man featured and MODOK basic arena to help out those who were affected by that maintenance. As an arena grinder, i think MODOK is fine but re-running Ant man is really unnecessary. Maybe im alone in this, but i think many people will want more desireable featured champs to come in arena instead of duping their Antman. Just want Kabam to know how community thinks about this.

Community Poll: Do you think Kabam should re-run Ant man featured arena? 111 votes

Yes, they should re-run Ant man arena, everyone should get an Antman!!!
16%
GroundedWisdomVoluntarisEbbtideRaganatorCFreebelli300Primmer79StarFighter0717nebKarinshiDOKTOROKTOPUSSpiderCoolsDuke_SilverSpurgeon14CupidRocapAnkushNandaHerrPopop 18 votes
No, i already have 2*, 3* and 4* version of him to prevent destruction of the world..
83%
DL864HiapeindexShrimkinsDrZolaDrOctavius2_2Timone147Willjackson16stakAbsimiliardGround_Round1Anfwilksmum_m2ZENTsunaniHort4Ace_03TheManMythLegendChris_L_HAdamdrt2006buffajr 93 votes

Comments

• Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    No, i already have 2*, 3* and 4* version of him to prevent destruction of the world..
    Bump.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    they should run antman as basic and featured at the same time
  • flygamerflygamer Posts: 344 ★★
    edited July 2018
    time to wash our hands of him until antman3.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Gotta dupe my 5*! XD
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    I'm good on antman lol

wky0k3lhvk7p.jpg
    Today they just annouced Ant-man, and yet it goes with Hulk basic? No MODOK? There were no problem with Hulk arena before but why re-run?
    Yep this is an insult to an arena grinder like me since it doesn't make sense and they just want to use any champ they want for arena. Yep i got Hulk basic, but couldn't get MODOK before. Not gonna grind the next arena AT ALL. Thanks for giving me a break Kabam.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Today they just annouced Ant-man, and yet it goes with Hulk basic? No MODOK? There were no problem with Hulk arena before but why re-run?
    Yep this is an insult to an arena grinder like me since it doesn't make sense and they just want to use any champ they want for arena. Yep i got Hulk basic, but couldn't get MODOK before. Not gonna grind the next arena AT ALL. Thanks for giving me a break Kabam.

It is Gladiator Hulk...
    SparkAlot wrote: »

It is Gladiator Hulk...

Yes thank you, in another post i ask about it and they clarified it as GHulk. Good to hear that.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,863 ★★★★★
    So no complaints when they made the announcement but now all sudden you complain? A bit selfish huh.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Ant-Man is the beast attacker we ALL need!

anyone who disagree's ... *GLANCE* ... *GLANCE GLANCE* .. ^.^
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Literally no one wants Ant Man
    (Also, I actually DO have him as a 2* a 3* and a 4* fml)
  • nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    Running antman instead of whoever it was supposed to be feels more like punishment then compensation for the servers being down one night during his initial run.
  • RocapRocap Posts: 222
    He's going to go for even less points this time because Hulk Ragnarok is going to be pretty stupid on points.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Bahamut wrote: »
    Literally no one wants Ant Man
    (Also, I actually DO have him as a 2* a 3* and a 4* fml)

Same