**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Class T3 daily isn't dropping any whole t3

I'm trying to get couple skill t3 and I'm just getting very few shards. In the past I could get at least one whole t3 from 100% and get another from doing harder side couple extra times. I've 100% and went down harder side 4 times and this is all I have gottenccrye22ow990.png

Comments

• Ripper4566789Ripper4566789 Posts: 44
    Has this been happening to anyone else?
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Yes, not getting a full T3cc is 100% normal.
    In fact, it happens more times than it should. Really sucks to have gone thorough it multiple times, and not get enough to get 1 full cc.
  • Ripper4566789Ripper4566789 Posts: 44
    In the past I could easily grab a few t3 with few runs but this is worst I've ever seen it. I keep getting that 400 unit offer tho. Hahaha
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    RNG
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 799 ★★★★
    I haven't gotten a full T3c in a few weeks. I think something is broke and not the RNG.
  • TaimurKhanTaimurKhan Posts: 119
    Not only t3 but t2 ate also giving away shards. It's been like this for months now. Typical kabam.
  • RogueKing13RogueKing13 Posts: 188
    A full cat has never been part of the exploration rewards. It's all RNG.

It has, but you have like a .01% these days

• DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    SparkAlot wrote: »

A year or so ago it was pretty common to get a full cat but now it's unheard of, I pulled a full cosmic the last time and about had a heart attack. After fully completing the cosmic map every week over the last 4 weeks I now have 2 and a half cosmic t3 cats. I'm not sure what they changed but it used to be much better.
    DaMunk wrote: »
    SparkAlot wrote: »

A year or so ago it was pretty common to get a full cat but now it's unheard of, I pulled a full cosmic the last time and about had a heart attack. After fully completing the cosmic map every week over the last 4 weeks I now have 2 and a half cosmic t3 cats. I'm not sure what they changed but it used to be much better.

Pretty sure they did it so they can have people spend on those offers they do every time you only get shards, that pops up for 400 units or whatever it is.

Just a pure $$$ grab.
  • Baseballs14dBaseballs14d Posts: 39
    Yeah it’s pretty sad that the hardest thing about ranking 5* champions is getting the t3 class catalysts to do it. Sometimes I wish I could sell my t4 class cats for a few t3 ones. I have so many t4 that expire.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    Well, it's italian but those are T3CC fragments, so I don't have any problem... It's just me? The problem are T2CC for me, almost useless but sometimes I need them.

2jwqui6tm08m.jpg
  • RogueKing13RogueKing13 Posts: 188
    No. No it wasn't.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,413 Guardian
    A full T3CC has never been automatic part of rewards for full explore (going back 3 years), and has been very rare ever since they started "Fragments" 1-2 years ago.
    Best way to get these is from T3CC crystals (and frag crystals) from doing daily Solo events and other stuff.
    Few ppl run T3C daily quests anymore, which is why they probably added Pym particles to daily cat quests now (to get you to use your valuable Energy there again)