**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game stuck on loading page

This has happened to me today, I was stuck on the loading screen for 1.30 hrs after clearing data, restarting phone, trying wifi and different cellular networks. Then all of a sudden it let me get into the game. Would have let this go, but two more of my ally members faced this today. My device details:

Asus Zenfone 2 Z00AD
Android 6.0.1

Comments

• I've had exactly the same problem. I installed the latest update last weekend via WiFi and everything was fine. When I tried logging in afterwards using data (as I was no longer in a WiFi zone), I got stuck on the login screen. Last night, I was in a Wifi zone again, uninstalled and reinstalled the game . . . worked fine until I tried using data again.

I've checked my phone settings, etc. but there is nothing preventing the app from using data as it has before so not sure whats causing this.

I use an old Samsung DUOS, but I've never had this kind of issue before.
  • Just read in another, previous post where this happened that it was due to a regional server but I'm not sure if this is the case now and how we report this?
  • FavourFavour Posts: 1
    I'm still not able to get past the loading screen. Any advice? I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but still not able to get in
  • Okay, so I eventually managed to reconnect and was playing fine until the latest "upgrade". I've reinstalled the game thrice now and I STILL cannot log in using data. I can only log in when in a WiFi area (which is only over weekends). Being a daily player, this is not on.

I am SO over this now . . .
  • Hey guys, I’m sorry to you've encountered a loading issue while trying to access the game!

We're always trying to make improvements to the game's performance and input such as yours is vital in helping us with this process. To help us keep everyone's comments about these type of issues more organized, we created two dedicated threads and a bug reporting template. Links to both discussion can be found below.

Please take a moment to contribute to whichever one is relevant to you by providing the information we've requested in the bug report template, located on the first page of each discussion.

- Android user performance issues thread
    - iOS user performance issues thread

Thank you very much in advance for your help and patience as we work to address your concerns!
This discussion has been closed.